Chapter 7 Clarification

Carter Kane angrily walked throught the streets of London. He couldn't help, but take a quick stop at Cleopatra's needle. Asking his mother and father for the strenght he'd need to deal with the wizards.

Since they were halfway throught being like them and Hecate's pets. Carter had to do some peace talks a few years back.

He didn't think much of them, well except annoyance. Especially when someone called his wand and staff junk compared to the European version of the wand.

The Wizarding world considered the house of life as a tiny police force only meant to support other wizard organisations. Carter let them dream, at least being underestimated let the keep an eye on the Ministry of magic.

The only reason he and Sadie didn't reduce this government to ashes and rebuilt it better was because his uncle Amos had insisted.

"One can't learn on their own if we force their hand." At the time Carter agreed, but now he simply couldn't stand by. First they started trying to document and enslave demigod children. Then they kidnapped his godson and while he was the least of their worries, Carter was gonna be the one to show them just how much they needed to worry.

Taking the metro Carter found a seemingly random wall and tapped spoke a single word in front of it.

"Sahad."

The hieroglyph for unlock appeared on the wall. Effortlessly passing throught the many defenses put on one of the many secret doors leading to the secret government.

The ministry was bustling with hundreds of witches and wizards working like obsessed dogs over their now singular objective.

The forced assimilation of Demigods. Knowing the wizards they thought they could conquer them and assimilate them into their society as second class citizens to the middle class citizens.

Probably thought they could somewhat fix their purity issue with demigods having inherent magic, it would be better than regular humans. Carter wasn't even about to utter the silly and demeaning word muggle.

They were all humans, even tho they wielded magic. Demigods on the other hand. They were only half, and so much more at the same time.

Carter weaved throught the wild crowd. Only one place in mind. The office of Cornelius Fudge. Carter didn't take any appointements, and he wasn't about to nicely ask for one and get blown to the side because he wasn't a wealthy donator for wizard 'charity.'

Of course his presence attracted a lot of attention once it was registered.

Carter was known for one thing and one think only on the wizarding world.

And that's defeating over a dozen of their dark wizards on his own without a single scratch, before dragging back their bound forms back to the Ministry of Magic. A few British wizards got too close to his territory in Brooklyn and started causing trouble. And by trouble he meant they nearly killed over twenthy people for fun.

The countless broken bones and the broken wands were enough of a message, but of course those were actually some of the most dangerous criminals of the Wizarding world. They called themselves death eaters. Carter distinctively rembers seeing Walt's eyebrow twitch at the mention of the group supremacist terrorist, or perhaps that was Anubis's annoyance shining throught.

Carter never could make the difference. Or muster up the courage or the audacity to ask his sister if being married to two people in one body meant she was in a polyamorous couple.

Either way Carter was just as annoyed as Walt, a group of people who believe that a certain race was superior to all others didn't sit right with either of them, or anyone with half a brain for that matter, but of course if you're rich enough in the Wizarding world you can get away with literal murder.