All You Can Eat Deal

Scooby and Sarah were at their all you can eat deal in a restaurant

Scooby and Sarah were at their all you can eat deal in a restaurant. "How groovy is this, man? Spooky Island finally came through with its all-you-can-eat deal. And there's nobody I'd rather gorge myself with than you, Scooby-Doo." Sarah said.

"My best friend." Scooby said after licking his paw.

"You're my best friend, buddy

"You're my best friend, buddy. You're beautiful like a beautiful piece of pizza." Sarah's face and eyes widened and spit out the pizza. "Zoinks! Them peppers is, like, hot."

"Wimp." Scooby said almost like challenging her.

"Wimp? You think you can handle it?Why don't you put your mouth where your mouth is?" Sarah asked pushing the jar of hot peppers towards the dog.

"Okay." Scooby said and gulped down all the peppers and sighed. Scooby then started to pant as like his mouth was on fire.

"Scooby-Doo, you feeling okay?" Sarah asked and Scooby's ears exploded and tooted like a train, He got a pitcher of water trying to hold of it then grabbed a rhythm tray and started bating his face against it.

Sarah grabbed the ketchup bottle. "Here you go, dude." She put it all on Scooby's tongue and Scooby calmed down.

"Like, how'd that taste, buddy?" Sarah asked, concerned but physical smiled.

"Delicious." Scooby said, rubbing his tummy.

Well, let's get two more." Sarah grabbed two more jar and they opened the lids. "On the count of three." Sarah said.

"One, two, three!" The two said and gulp the jars and screamed out in pain of the hot peppers.

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 265