Case of The Luna Ghost

At the Wow-O Toy Factory, the Mystery gang had a plan to catch the Luna Ghost who kidnapped Daphne so they waited until the Luna Ghost broke through a glass window with Daphne in one of his arms

"Let go of me! Okay, now I really have a wedgie. Fred! Velma! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keeps grabbing... Please!" Daphne yells as she squirmed in the Luna Ghost grip.

On the upper level, Velma Dinkley was looking below at Daphne and the Luna Ghost. "Jinkies. Fred. Come in, Fred." Velma says in the walkie-talkie saw Fred fooling around and rolled her eyes. "Fred! Can you hear me?" Fred was swinging around the water hose and then looked in the mirror and winked at himself. "Fredster here, Velms." 

"Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again. That’s okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne... ...Sarah and Scooby will pop out of the barrel..." Velma said, going over the plan.

"You’ll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor." Fred finished for Velma. Before the Luna Ghost came into Velma and Fred's view. "Just remember my plan." Velma whispered into the ear piece.

"Like, chill out, Scooby-Doo. Stop shaking." Sarah said inside the barrel and Scooby shook his head in disbelief. 

"Re? That's rou." He said and Sarah realized. "Right. It's me. Sorry." 

The Luna Ghost then brought a lighted match up to his mouth and blew it towards the barrel, getting Scooby's tail in the process. Scooby felt the burning on his tail and jumped out of the barrel. He blew his tail as the barrel top hit his head,  when he noticed the ghost, he froze. 

The Luna Ghost said 'boo', making Scooby scream with fright. Sarah Rogers then popped out of the barrel but she was facing Scooby so she didn't noticed Daphne and the ghost behind her. "Scooby doo, like what are you doing, man?" 

"Like, this is no time to... Oh, boy. Like, there's a ghost right behind me, isn't there?" Sarah asked a bit scared and Scooby nodded pointing behind her. 

The Luna Ghost put another lit match to his mouth and ducked before the fire could touch them

Velma pushed on the button to the conveyor belt and the oil spilled on the floor. Just then Sarah decided to run and Scooby was on top of him. "Go, Sarah! Go! Run!" Scooby exclaimed and Sarah yelled. "Like, I'm trying, buddy!"