Making Friends/Investigating

Since arriving, Sarah and Scooby went on some guide carts but on a few carts, Sarah was sitting on one with Maryjane and Scooby was sitting behind them, but Scooby was creeped out and Maryjane obviously likes showing off her boobs

Since arriving, Sarah and Scooby went on some guide carts but on a few carts, Sarah was sitting on one with Maryjane and Scooby was sitting behind them, but Scooby was creeped out and Maryjane obviously likes showing off her boobs. "This place gives me the creeps." Sarah said, making Maryjane laugh. "The Creeps in the good kind of way." Sarah said, noticing one of Maryjane’s tank top strap was off her shoulder and she sighed trying not to get turned on and slightly fanned herself. Maryjane fixed her strap.  

○○

In a different of the park, Daphne was in a more activity area. 
"Welcome to Spooky Island." 

Daphne went to activity area as she saw a dark skinned man approach a man with a Hawaiian shirt and hand him a green Bag of some sort, which did made Daphne curious about it. 

○○

Behind Sarah, Scooby and Maryjane was Velma and a guy who was wearing a led zeppelin shirt. 

Scooby squealed when something beside him spooked him. "It’s not real, Scooby." Sarah told her dog. 

"That girl and her dog all solve mystery?" The guy who’s sitting next to Velma asked. 

"They were part of a larger group, mystery Inc." Velma answered. 

"Oh yeah." 

"I'm Velma. The smart one." She said.

"Oh, right, cool." Velma chuckled. "And you always been a chick?"  Velma scoffed in disbelief but ignore that compliment. 

Back at the activity area where Daphne was investigating before was Fred he was also investigating the area but saw footprints and got astonished. "Score."

"Here, the history of Spooky Island in ten minutes at the ring of fire." The announcer said, making Scooby jump out of the cart but then ran back in the cart.  

○○

Later on, Velma went to the Spookapalooza to interview employees and see what the deal was. 

"You haven’t noticed anything unusual since you started working here? Any weirdoes running around?" Velma asked a guy in a costume. 

"Uh, no." He replied.  The guy disappeared and a bunch of dancers ran past the short haired girl and towards the center of everything. They started doing some tribal dance around a fire pit and chanting in another language. Two men came out of the mouth of some sort of monster.

"Welcome, dear victims." One man who wore a vest of some sort and was bald. "My name is N' Goo Tuana. This is my evil best pal, Zarkos. You may recognize him from Telemundo as the famous masked wrestler... ...Zarkos."
Zarkos had a lot of muscles and buffed them out. The guy Velma was standing next to smiled at her and she smiled back. 

"This enchanted island is a thoroughfare to the supernatural realm. For centuries, it was home to creatures who lived on the island undisturbed." Velma  looks at the kids behind her and they were chatting in the same language as like a chant. They looked at each other so strangely them back to N' Goo. "But then ten years ago Emile Mondevarious antagonized these ancient beings by building a theme park here. The creatures are furious, my friends." N' Goo, Zarkos and two other men through around the gulf away and surrounded them. "And I assure you while you party they plot their revenge!" The fire in the pit group and an image of a monster appeared in flames all the dancers stopped when they put their hands up almost like bowing down to the monster. "Do my friends frighten you?" N' Goo asked the smart girl.