Sarah Saves The Team

Warning: Body Possession

When everyone was gone, Sarah moved out. She came across a big vat that had a blue liquid inside of it and some of a bunch of heads floating around. 

"Sarah. Sarah!" Sarah saw that Velma’s head was calling for them. 

"Velma." Sarah said, waving her hand.

" Sarah said, waving her hand

"I’ll save you." Sarah says looking around and then putting her hand in the vat of people's souls and she pulled out Velma's soul out. "Thanks, Sarah. Boy, am I glad to see you. Let me go so I can return to my body. Get out of here... ...before they steal your protoplasm too." Velma said to the scared member and she released Velma’s soul as she called out. "I always knew you were a hero, Sarah."

○○

The possessed Velma was the last person in a line of teens and her soul were rushing over to the possessed Velma. "JINKLESSSSS!" Velma’s soul shouts and when  the possessed Velma turned around Velma's soul hit her in the face and Velma fell on her back.

Velma’s chest made a slush noise and she arched her head back as  a demon came out of her chest and the  demon growled at Velma who sat up and was scared of the demon until her demon had sun boils on him, it squealed and exploded. 
Velma quickly put her glasses on and was shocked. 

○○

Shaggy saw Fred next in the pit of souls she picked him up. "Hey, buddy." Sarah said. 

"Sarah! Someone must have spiked my root beer last night. Talk me down, man." Fred demanded. 

"Fred, you’re a frigging protoplasmic head." Sarah said.

"I know. But I’m still the best-looking protoplasmic head here." That made Sarah hopped him away. 

"How do you drive this?" Fred’s Soul said struggling try move his spirit around. 

"The Darkopalypse's upon us. Get what you need for the ceremony." Fred said to other possessed students and they went separate ways but Fred headed to some sort of bathroom.