Scooby Disappears and What's wrong Daphne

They got to the Spookapalooza area again and stopped the motorbike

They got to the Spookapalooza area again and stopped the motorbike. "Yes!" Sarah cheered and took off the helmet.

"That was great!" Maryjane exclaims and hugged Sarah.

"Are you all right?" Sarah asked the blonde before letting her go and Maryjane hummed yes to her. " You were great!"

"You too!" Maryjane comments before Scooby started barking at Maryjane and she looked taken back.

"Scooby, what are you doing, man?" Saeah asked, confused.

"Mary Jane is a man in a mask." Scooby exclaimed and Scooby used motions about it.

"Mary Jane is a man in a mask?" Sarah chuckled and looked back to Maryjane.

"Scooby." Maryjane said acting hurt. She tried to get near them but Scooby barked again.

"What are you doing, man? Step off, Scoob!" Sarah jumped in between her and Scooby.

"Sarah, you're whipped!" Scooby stood on his high legs.

"I'm whipped?! Oh, yeah! Why don't you say that to my face, man?" Sarah hissed at her dog.

Scooby stood on his two legs. "Okay, I will! Your mommy eats rat roop!" Scooby exclaims pointing a finger at Sarah.

"No, Scooby-Doo, your mom eats cat poop!" Sarah said, pointing at Scooby.
Sarah and Scooby scrabble for a bit until Sarah said. "You want a piece of me? Feel the pain, Scoob." Scooby backed away and was standing under the mouth of a monster.

"Come on! Two shots! Two shots! Me and you, me and you again. I'll give you some right now, buddy." Sarah shouts and they throwing fists but they both missed.

Right before Sarah could hit Scooby, Scooby fell down a pit that was under him and he squealed as he fell below. Sarah looked down into it and called out for them. "Scoob!" But there was no answer back.

Sarah got to his feet and turned to Maryjane. "Scooby been eaten, you stay here, I'll be right back." She ordered Maryjane.

"No, Sarah!" Maryjane said but her voice was deeper and Sarah looked back at her. "I mean, it's too dangerous."

"I've got to! He's, like, my best pal." Maryjane's eyes softened at Sarah's confession. "Friends don't quit!" Sarah yelled and as she dove into the hole, also screaming.

 "Friends don't quit!" Sarah yelled and as she dove into the hole, also screaming

She fell onto some sand in a cave.
Sarah coughed and looked around and whispered. "Scoob?" He got up to his feet and looked around. "Scooby-Doo, where are you?" Sarah called out but nothing so she moved on.

○○

Daphne got kidnapped from Zarkos and now was held captive on some type of a throne with her hands tied on the armchairs. "You snuck up on me, you jerk! Let me out!" She shouts. Sarah arrived and hid behind a wall while watching on what's going to happen to Daphne.

A pincer came up and shined really bright in Daphne's eyes. "Oh, this can't be good." The pincer got closer and Daphne kept on saying. "No, no, no, no. Oh no." The pincer was right near her chest and started to pull the bright orb on Daphne's chest. "NOOOOOOOOO!" The pincer out what seemed to be Daphne's spirit and Daphne let out a small moan as her head fell forward, passed out.

Sarah watched in horror, she was panting and almost whimpered.

Daphne's spirit gasped. "Hey, put back my spirit thingy, that's so uncool and you're messing up my hair." The spirit is kinda complaining. It was making Zarkos chuckle. "You're a jerk. Capital J E." The soul and whatever was in that big bowl of whatever was in it. But one last word came out and a sound like a smeared "Jerk!"

A monster came out of a opening and creaked over to Daphne's unconious body. It lifted Daphne's chin and it forced to open Daphne's mouth and the monster made a weird noise and smiled. The monster pulled out this odd sparkly white noisy orb out of Daphne's mouth and when it got to the monster, it started to fade and got smaller to make weird specs to enter into Daphne's mouth.

 The monster pulled out this odd sparkly white noisy orb out of Daphne's mouth and when it got to the monster, it started to fade and got smaller to make weird specs to enter into Daphne's mouth

Whom mouth's still open and began to fidget, moving her hands and a bit of her head. When the monster was fully in our body. Daphne had this really sinister evil look on her face. "Daph." Sarah whispered, scared by what she just witnessed.

Two henchmen unlocked the restraints and Daphne or maybe I should say, demon moved its hands to the side and said two names in a sinister voice. "Awkward, blank Norman."

The people in the cave started to move out and Sarah mutters, "Scoob?" She panted and whimpered.
When everyone was gone, Sarah moved out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Words: 774