On Spooky Island

The team was finally at Spooky Island and they were excited to be there and Sarah got a lei

"Welcome to Spooky Island... ...the frightfully popular spring break spot for college students. Catch our Electrical Torture Parade. It's a Dead World After All. And the world famous Splatter horn." The voice of Emile Mondevarious said, but got happy and excited that he saw Scooby Doo and the gang was on his island. "Scooby-Doo!" Emile scared Scooby making him whimper. "And the rest of Mystery Inc. It’s marvelous to see you! How fanta... I’m sorry." He said as he accidentally hit a girl who was passing by. "That's the second time this week. Thank goodness. It’s a new toy. I’m just getting up to speed with it." An medium sized man came out of the "toy".

"Welcome." He said, as Daphne came up beside Velma and dropping them. "Thank goodness. I was afraid I’d have to lug those to the hotel." Daphne said, sighing in relief. 

"That’s what Spooky Island's about, realizing your worst fears. I’m Emile Mondevarious, the owner of this amusement park." Emile introduced himself, shaking Sarah’s hand and she felt the hand tighten on her, which was odd. He even shakes Daphne’s hand as well. 

"You seem less.." Daphne started. 

"Spooky." Sarah said. 

"Then we'd would guessed." Velma finished. 

"I can be pretty spooky when called upon. I can go:" He started making this odd noises that were suppose to scare them and he also put up claws. "Claws and everything. You wouldn't want to run into me in a dark alley." 
"So you’re the one who brought us here?" Velma asked. 

"No. What brought you here was your insatiable appetite... ...for a juicy mystery." Emile stated and he waved his hand for them to follow him and they did.

Daphne ran up to his side to talk to him. "The truth is, Mystery Inc. is broken up." Daphne told Emile. 

"That’s the beauty of something broken. It can be fixed. Therein lies its potential. And I need you to fix Spooky Island." Emile said, as the group and Emile walked together. 

"What's the problem?" Velma asks. 

"I believe somebody's casting a spell on the students. Now listen and look around. Notice any difference between those arriving and those departing?" Emile said, looking at the college kids who had a blank stare and frozen. 

"They look like sober, well-behaved college kids." Daphne said. 

"Precisely. They didn’t before they came. They’ve changed. In other words, a magic spell." Emile said, as everyone looked at the college students. 

One of the arriving kids went up to the girl in the front of the line. "Carol! Carol, how was the island?"

"Are you tricking on me?" The girl asked slowly. 

"It’s me, Brad. We’ve known each other since we were 3." Brad said. 

"Back off my grill, son!" She yelled as she threw him away  from her. He fell right in front of them then scurried away.

"I’m terrified. The young people that come off that barge... ...the people I love the most, they're in danger." Emile said. 

"I’m going to solve this one first." Velma explained.

"Not before I solve it first." Fred said.

"You’ll look like total idiots when you’re captured and I save you." Daphne smiled, leaving.

"Thank you. Marvelous. Maybe we can celebrate later by having a little spookapalooza." Emile said, as the group separated. 

"S-s-spookapalooza?" Scooby stuttered. "Rh oh." He looked up to Sarah who shook her head and gestured that they should walk away to the hotel. But Sarah could feel Emile's stare on her back she continued on a bit creeped out. 

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 619