New Friend? Hopefully or Maybe More Than It!

No Jacket at this point

On the plane, Sarah was sitting next with Scooby still dressed in a Grandma look. She was holding a foot long sandwich. (I'm assuming I can't remember math really well.) "Now that is a beautiful work of art." Sarah said and Scooby agreed but before she took a bite something caught her eye.

Sarah saw another blonde but the girl was wearing a low tank top with her bust out. Sarah felt a slight attraction towards her, she didn't even notice that Scooby had absorbed her sandwich and finished it in one bite.

She kneeled down to Sarah's level and smiled at him. "Would you mind me taking a seat there next to...?" She says moving her eyes to Scooby who was a bit startled and weirded out.

"To my grandma. That's my grandma. Hi, Grandma." Sarah chuckled and Scooby nods since he had stolen his owner's sandwich earlier. "Like, no."

The curly blonde girl smiled as Sarah stood up and raised her hands to let the curly haired girl pass her. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Sarah responds.

She then sneezed almost on Scooby. "Bless you." Sarah says in a trance and sits down slowly as the blond passed by.

The girl sat beside Scooby and took her bag off. "I'm sorry. My allergies. It's usually only dogs that do it." She referring to Scooby scratching his ear with his foot. She sneezed again and Scooby giggled a bit. "Maybe I'll better move." She begins to stand up but Sarah stopped her by putting her hand on the girl's upper thigh.

"No, wait. It's probably just my grandma's perfume. Yeah, even I sometimes get a little allergic, you know. Oh, jeez." Sarah then faked a sneeze and the blonde sat down with a smile. "I'm pretty sure Grandma wants to go back and visit with her pal Velma. Right, Grandma?"

Scooby frowned. "Oh, okay." He got up and left and Sarah watched him walk away.

She saw that in a zip loc bag there was a specific snack that Sarah and Scooby all enjoyed. "Boy, oh, boy, those sure do look like Scooby Snacks." Sarah said.

"I know they're for dogs but they're 100% vegetarian, and I love them." The blonde said.

"Like, me too." Sarah said quietly.

"Far out! I have never met another person who loves Scooby Snacks!" The blond exclaims excitedly.

"Me neither." Sarah smiled.

"I'm Mary Jane." The blond introduced herself with a smile.

"Like, that's my favorite name

"Like, that's my favorite name." Sarah said.

"Really? No way." Maryjane said, trying to deny that Maryjane is her favorite name.

"Yes, by the way, my name is Sarah, nice to meet you." Sarah said extending her hand to Maryjane and she shook her hand smiling.

Scooby sat down beside Fred and smiled at them. "Hello." Scooby's nose Twitched as a cat who is sitting beside Fred and Velma and Scooby started to bark at the white cat.

"Uh. Grandma?" Velma says trying to keep Scooby calmed.

"Velma, it's simple behavior modification. To cause a dog to discontinue any action, flick it on the nose. Observe."

Fred then flicked Scooby's nose resulting to Scooby punching Fred in the mouth and Fred's head was almost close to Velma's legs.

The cat got away and Scooby chased him. "Sit, Grandma! Bad, Grandma! Don't eat the kitty!" Sarah exclaims, worried.

Words: 561