Saving The World

Warnings: Choking and Fighting

Recap: "No one absorbs my pal!" With that Sarah elbows the henchman behind her and jumped onto the pincer as the pincer swung her around and she knocked Mondevarious out of the way and the Daemon ritus had closed shut on his chest.

Daphne climbed into some tunnels to get outside. Daphne went first and Dina was right behind her.

"Come on!" Daphne grunts, crawling further bit of a hard time crawling as well.

○○

Scooby's soul was free and the guards ran to catch Scooby soul and that gave Fred and Velma an opportunity to run. "Let's get the Daemon Ritus."

Scooby's soul camed back to his body as he fell a bit and he giggled. "Cowabunga!" Scooby exclaims.

They ran to the paralyzed Mondevarious and Velma went to grab it but it was glowing green and she pricked her finger on it.

"Look, Velms. A man in a mask." Fred pulled up Monday viruses face and revealed as a robot or something. "We love you, Scooby-Doo. We love you. That alleged friend of yours, Shaggy. I shall absorb..."

"PUPPY POWER!" Scrappy was under Mondevarious's clothes and also the whole body was robot and Scrappy had the Daemon Ritus on his chest. "I've outsmarted..." Some gears were jinxing and Scrappy was getting electrocuted a bit.

"Scrappy Doo." Velma said, as Fred and Velma looked shocked like they didn't expect to see Scrappy in all of this.

"Correction. The new, improved Scrappy. Because I, Scrappy-Dappy-Doo, have absorbed enough energy... ...to rule the world with my all-powerful army! And I've brought you here, puny, pathetic Mystery Inc... ...to witness my moment of triumph. All I need to complete my transformation is Scooby-Doo." Scrappy said as his body was transforming into a huge monstrous dog and Fred and Velma backed away.

"Me?! Don't you mean Melvin Doo?" Scooby asked pointing at the guy from Mike's booth.

"Seize them!" Scrappy shouts and his minions went to catch them.

"Like, let's get out of here!" Sarah exclaimed and Scooby and Sarah ran.

Scrappy swung his hand and hit Fred and Velma. "Take that, pretty boy!" They fell hard which did make Fred grunt.

○○

Daphne got out of the tunnels and ran to the pulley that opens the vat but it was closed tightly. Daphne just grunted from the pain of her hands hurting from pulling.

○○

Scooby and Sarah run as Scrappy chased after them. "This is totally un-groovy, Scoob." Sarah said screeching a bit.

"Scooby-Doo, where are you?" Scrappy yelled knocking possessed students aside.

○○

As Daphne struggled with the lever someone came up behind them. "Senorita." An Mexican voice said and Daphne turned to Zarkos and Daphne began to fight him.