He looked at the doctor, I grabbed his chin I didn't pull his head as hard as I wanted to, it's like something stopped me from hurting him.

"Cypress." He said low a light nervous smile appeared over his lips. "You gave-" the doctor coughed telling Finnick not to go on.

"Gave what? Tell me! This was my mothers!" I pulled on the chain making Finnick's neck go down a bit.

He humph in slight pain which made me let go of the chain. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Finnick." The doctor nodded for them both to leave. So I was left alone in the white room. I am starting to hate the color white.

— Finnick's pov —

Right when the door shut I started talking first. "She remembered!" Roland jumped up from his seat. "She remembered you?" "Not exactly." He rolled his eyes and slumped in his seat.

"She didn't hurt me! Cypress once told me she would kill if someone took her necklace from her. She had the chance to hurt me and she didn't. There is something holding her back!"

They both looked at me like I had three heads. "Finnick. Don't you think your reading into things?" "No, Roland. My Cypress is in there somewhere! I want her back! When we saved them from the Capitol I couldn't sleep. And when I found out she was in the Capitol I also couldn't sleep."

Roland looked at me confused again making me huff in annoyance.

"What I'm saying is that I can't function without her! We just told each other I love you, and I want to say it again so bad."

Roland got up and placed his hands on my shoulders he looked down at me like I was a little kid.

"Lets just do the hypnosis on her and see what happens. One step at a time Finnick." Roland raised his hand.

"We might need a plan B." Beetee said.  "No! The Hypnosis will work so there will be no need!" I started to get aggravated.

Beetee and the doctor left the room to give Cypress sleeping medicine so the hypnotizing can start right away. Leaving me and Roland.

"It'll be okay Finnick." "How do you know." "I don't." We sat in silence until Roland coughed to get my attention.

"Do you know a person named... Atom?" He asked. Right when the name left his mouth my fists and jaw were clenched.

"Yes. Why?" I said through gritted teeth. "He's in Cypress journal." I snatched the book out of his hands.

Atom was slightly erased but still visible. Almost like the scars on Cypress because of him.

"Who is he?" "I don't like killing people, but I want to kill him." I looked at Roland who's stared at me with concern. "I would do it in a heartbeat."

"Finnick? Who is he?" I stared at the notebook.

Finnick. Was written almost last. "A terrible terrible man. And if I tell you the things he has done. You would want to hunt him down and kill him with me." I closed the book and pushed it into Roland's chest waking out.