Truth

Y/n POV
I opened my eyes, slowly gaining conciseness. ,,Y/n? Can you see this pen?" I looked over to my right, seeing  a doctor waving a pen at me. ,,yeah.." I answered, slowly sitting up. ,,take it easy, you just woke up from a coma, you can't expect to be ok." He chuckled, I looked at him confused. ,,coma? What do you mean?" ,,A coma, it's when you fall asleep and don't wake up for
awhi-"  ,,I know what it means, I meant how is it possible that I'm in a coma, or was I guess" ,,you fainted due to lack of liquid in your body, and it had very low nutrients. When your mother brought you to the hospital you wouldn't wake up. Your body was getting healthy and better but you were trapped in your own mind" I was speachless, but than it hit me. ,,my mother brought me? I'm living with Ethan,Clay,Karl and Nick. How did my mother end up bringing me here?!" The doctor looked at me confused, he looked at his chart, flipping some pages and looking back at me. ,,the names you mentioned aren't living with you, or Ethan" ,,what?.."

,,Y/n" he paused, sitting down. ,,Ethan committed suicide, she couldn't hold on without you in her life" A tear rolled down my cheek, I looked away from the doctor. ,,So.., Karl,Nick and Clay.." ,,aren't those the Minecraft streamer or whatever you watch? Your mother told me how much you love them" ,,it was all fake.."

,,hey don't worry, at least you're alive and well. Your mother should be here any second, I'll go check on your charts." He stood up walking away from me and my room. ,,it was all fake"

I kept repeating that sentence over and over again. I had been in a coma, dreaming of a life I would never have had, a life I will never be born Into. ,,it was all fake" I looked outside, seeing the sun set. ,,I'm so sorry Ethan, at least it explains why you were so distant.." suddenly I got an idea.

Y/n's mother POV
As soon as the doctor said my daughter had woken up, I immediately sprinted to the car, speeding throw every lane. I quickly parked the car, immediately running towards the entrance. I ran to the elevator rushing my way through all the nurses. I pressed the floor number she was staying on and patiently waited for the elevator to stop. When the doors opened, the doctor immer recognised me. ,,Oh my god Miss, you are here at a very crisis moment." He said, not letting me walk passed. ,,I am here to see my daughter! Let me see her!" I tried to slam against him so I could see what was happening, but I all I saw was a bunch of nurses at the window of a patience's room. I walked over to that room, seeing as they all turned around. ,,ma'am I'm gonna ask you to stay calm." ,,what..?" I looked around realising it was Y/n's room. A tear rolled down my cheek as I realised what had happened.

,,no..no no NO NO NO!!" I screamed, falling to my knees and punching the floor. All I heard was silence, the world just went mute.

555words