Unalive?

TW
OVERDOSE
DEATH????
————————————————
Y/n POV
I had woken up, on the floor of my room. I slowly sat up, looking around confused. I stood up, kicking the med kit under my bed. I walked over to my door opening it and exiting my room. Walking over to the kitchen, I saw Karl sitting there, asleep on the couch. I smiled at the peaceful vibe he was giving off just by sleeping. ,,Well look who isn't dead ye-" Ethan paused looking at my arms in shock. I looked at them, realising I had a oversized t-shirt on, and not a hoodie. ,,oh yeah" I remarked, looking away from her. ,,I- W-why? Are you ok?!" She started worrying, I heard her voice crack from fear. ,,why are you scared?" I asked, still not looking at her. ,,Scared? IM FUCKING WORRIED" she yelled, waking up Karl. ,,Any how" I looked at Karl, than back at Ethan, giving her a sign to go over to him. I walked passed her, walking back to my room. ,,Um.. good morning?" Was the only thing I heard from karl before closing my door.

Nick POV
I might have hidden under the kitchen table to over hear Ethan and y/n's conversation. But the only thing I found out about both of them is that they still care about eachother, so this was going to be kinda hard.

Karl POV
,,Ethan we need to talk" I said, my morning voice deep and rusty. ,,yeah?" She asked, not moving at all, other than looking to my direction. ,,I want to break up" I quickly said, before standing up and quickly walking away. She grabbed my shoulder turning me around and hugging me. Confused I hugged back, still not knowing what she meant. ,,I was thinking of breaking up too, I won't be sad" she said, smiling. I smiled back at her, she let me go and so did I. I walked over to Y/n's door and knocked.

No answer

,,Y/n?"

No answer

,,maybe she's asleep" I thought to myself, walking towards the kitchen, table remembering that Nick has been there for at least 1 hour.

Clay POV
When I got back home, I was cooled off. I wasn't angry anymore, everything seemed fine. But I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. I hopped into my car and drove all the way back to where we all lived. When I entered the apartment everything was normal. Nick and Karl in their rooms either editing, filming or streaming. Ethan sitting on the couch watching something on the TV. And no sight of Y/n whatsoever.

,,hey Ethan?" I greeted confused. ,,oh hey Clay! Wanna sit next to me? It's getting to the good part!" She announced, getting excited. ,,no no, it's fine thank you." I shut the door locking it shut. Walking over to the kitchen I started getting that gut feeling again. It really felt like something bad was about to happen, or was happening. ,,Ethan?" ,,Yeah?"
,,where's Y/n?" ,,in her room i don't know" she answered, shrugging her shoulders. ,,I walked over to her door, knocking but no answer. ,,Y/n? You in there?" I didn't hear anything, not even footsteps or movement at all.
,,Y/n?" I asked yet again, knocking harder. ,,dude! You good? Why are you banging on her door?" Nick asked, coming out of his room. ,,she won't answer it and I don't hear any movement" I said, worriedly looking at her door. ,,stop being dramatic, she's probably asleep." He said, grabbing my shoulder.

,,I hope so.." I whispered, walking away.

2 HOURS LATER

,,I really think something's wrong. It had been 2 hours and she hasn't even come out to drink anything." I looked around, seeing that I was talking to no one since Nick was asleep and Ethan was in her room streaming and Karl was also in his room editing a video.

I stood up speed walking to her door. Not even knocking, just trying to forcefully open it. It opens up easily, it wasn't locked, when I looked inside I dropped to my knees. Tears streaming down my face, and onto the floor. I tried to hold in my sobs, failing terribly obviously. I crawled over, to the now lifeless body of someone I once trusted and loved, and hugged her crying into her shoulder.

,,W-why?... you were everything to me..." I whispered, trying to keep my cries to myself. I hugged her tightly, not letting go. ,,I'll make it up to you I swear!" I heard my voice getting more aggressive and louder.

I laid there hugging her, crying silently for as long as it lasted.
,, CLAY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I looked over at the door seeing Nick stand there in shock. ,,She's g-gone" I tried my best to sound normal. ,,stop playing around!" ,,I'm serious!" I yelled back, I stood up, grabbing her bridal style. ,,let's go to the hospital." I said, I walked past him, making him follow me. I could hear him crying silently. Only making me cry more.

AT THE HOSPITAL
They had taken her into a room where me and nick couldn't go inside. We told Ethan and Karl about what happened and they tried to get to the hospital as soon as possible. I couldn't help but blame myself, Nick also blamed himself. He blames himself for saying that she was "just asleep" even though she was making sure she would never come back. I blame myself because if I would have gotten home sooner I could have distracted her from the cruel reality.

It was never this silent, no one was talking HECK we didn't even look at eachother. Ethan and Karl had a arrived and ran over to us, asking various doctors and nurses what had happened. When they found out what had happened, Ethan immediately had a break down, and Karl stood in shock. They looked over to us, almost like praying for her to be ok.

3 HOURS LATER

Everyone had fallen asleep on a chair or on the couches. I was wide awake, waiting for someone to let me in her room. Never have I thought I would be in this situation, I wasn't prepared at all.

,,excuse me? Are you Clayton?" A nurse tapped my shoulder. I stood up and nodded. ,,I would like you to follow me please" I nodded yet again, and followed her into a hospital room. ,,she's been asking for someone named Clay and when we looked through our medical records we only found Clayton, so I'm assuming that would be you?" She asked, I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and let me enter the room. ,,Clay?" I heard from inside.

1131 words
OOF CLIFF HANGER