Slowly dying PT 1

⚠️TW⚠️
SELFHARM
SUCIDAL THOUGHT
STARVING
BODYSHAMING
MENTION OF BLOOD
————————————————

Clay P.O.V
It has been 2 weeks since the distaster, of Karl and Ethan hooking up. Y/n and Karl don't talk anymore, they don't even look at eachother anymore. Y/n and Ethan can't see eachother otherwise they'll start killing eachother. Like last week, Y/n wanted to go get a glass of water and Ethan wanted to get something to eat. When they saw eachother, Y/n threw the glass at her and Ethan almost strangled her with a piece of cloth. Since than we had to warn either Ethan or Y/n where each of them were.

I knocked on Y/n's door, waiting for her to either open it or for me to be invited in. ,,Who is it?" She asked, she was clearly streaming. ,,It's Dream" ,,I'm streaming! I have cam on so don't come in." I opened the door, turning my back against her, so the cam wouldn't show my face. ,,Dream!!! I said don't come
In you dumbass" she said, standing up and walking over to me. ,,I just wanted to tell you to not go into the kitchen or to the couch." Her expression went from: 🙂 to: 😐 real quick. ,,Right... thanks dream.." she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. ,,Hey would you mind if we stream together? Me, bad, skeppy and Quackity are playing jack box if you want to play as well" she said, taking her hand away. ,,yeah sure, I'll go to my room and-" ,,no need! I can just turn off the camera and you'll sit beside me" she interrupted me, and without any answer from me, she walked over to the computer and turned off her camera. ,,there! Now you can stream with me without revealing yourself!" She said smiling. I laughed walking over to her, and sitting on the chair she gave me. 

Y/n P.O.V
The only reason I wanted Clay to stay was because, otherwise I would be alone even with badboyhalo, skeppy and Quackity in a call, I still felt like something wasn't right. But with Clay I felt better, I didn't feel alone.

It's sad that he doesn't know...

Clay P.O.V
,,HA HA HA *wheeze* C-CAT GETS RUN OVER BY TRUCK. QUACKITY REPLIES: WALKING WITH GRANDMA" I was completely losing it, I even fell of the chair, hitting my head on the floor. ,,Omg Dream are you ok?" Y/n asked, she was laughing like crazy too but she still cared. ,,y-yeah I'm fine, but I think the person that wrote that clearly wins." I said, calming down and sitting back on the chair.

,,YES!" She yelled out, she was the one that wrote the grandma joke. ,,You wrote that?!" I said, looking at her surprised. ,,I'm sorry Quackity but it fit so perfectly!" ,,WHAAT?!" they both started a LONG AS fight about,    Y/n throwing Quackity under the bus. ,,OKAY OKAY THIS FIGHT IS SO UNNECESSARY" she yelled, wheezing the life out of her. ,,hey hey! God breath Y/n breath!" I said, patting a coughing and dying
Y/n. ,,is she ok?" Bad asked, skeppy than just donated 10 dollars. ,,Skeppy!" ,,what?" ,,you think donating will make her better?" ,,it makes me better" everyone started laughing and Y/n started dying again. ,,oMg I CanT breAth" ,,why is your voice cracking so much?!" I questioned, laughing.

2 hours later
Y/n P.O.V
,,OKAY I think that's it for my stream, if you want to keep watching though, hop on over to Quackity or badboyhalo, we are going to play some minecraft and build a new nation." I said, i turned off stream, raiding Quackity and badboyhalos streams.

,,okay I'm done streaming, how about you? Do you want to stream with us too?" I asked, turning to Clay. ,,no, I think I'm going to go sleep." He said standing up. ,,oh ok good night than" I said, smiling. He smiled back and left. My smile faded, I turned to the cabinet next to my desk and opened it.

You should have killed yourself when you had the chance to

Ethan's words wouldn't go away, it would play on repeat in my head.

Damn girl you eat a lot!

Y/n eat something! You're not fat.

Wow ok pig LMFAO

Tears started falling, I grabbed one of the razors in the cabinet and cut 3 lines on my forearm.

Not my fault you can't run any faster-

another one —

Damn you're so slow.

just another line — —

DIE ALREADY
STUPID WHORE
NOT ENOUGH
FAT
YOU EAT TO MUCH
YOURE SUCH A WHORE

Line after line

I got so overwhelmed that I had cut a line everywhere on my left forearm. The blood started running down my arm, it stained my chair and the carpet on the floor. I opened the other cabinet just before Quackity called me on discord.

I grabbed the pill bottle and took a pill swallowing it, and answering the call. ,,Y/N" ,,QUACKITY" the rest of the stream went as if nothing was wrong.

3 hours later
,,okay guys I think imma head out" everyone started saying bye and goodnight. I left the call and turned everything off. I was still bleeding but not as hard anymore. Nonetheless I walked over to my bed reaching under it and grabbing the med kit. Grabbing some bandages and wrapping my arm. ,,This should be good" I said, I put everything back, putting the med kit under my bed again. I stood up and laid in bed. ,,Tomorrow... maybe tomorrow things will go better. Surely it will, I really hope so" I whispered before falling asleep.

Clay P.O.V
I watched Quackity's stream just in case something happened that no one would know. For example when Y/n wants to do something but others want to do something different she doesn't want to be that one person that just goes: ,,oH lEts Do WhAt I wAnt" she'll just wait until someone asks her what she wants to do. In this case nothing really happened it was just a nice, caring and funny stream.

The next morning I woke up with a headache. I got up and walked out of my room, and directly to the bathroom that had the medical stuff. I opened the drawer, and picked up some pills that make headaches go away, or at least not hurt as much. When I got out, I saw Y/n's door open. I peeked inside not seeing anyone. I walked to the kitchen seeing her sitting at the island of the kitchen and eating cereal. ,,good morning, I see you have a headache, to much from yesterday?" She asked, joking. I chuckled a laugh and, sat down next to her, laying my head on the island. ,,wow ok you look like a drunk person." She said, I smacked her head, and groaned. ,,whatever grinch" she stood up, grabbing her cereal and walked over to the couch.

,,Hey man you ok?" Nick asked, touching my head, or more like he pulled my hair. ,,Don't pull my hair you dumb fuck" I said lifting my head and grabbing his wrist. ,,what's up with you today?" He asked, making me let go of him. I tilted my head to the side, making him see Y/n on the couch. ,,Ah ok might as well tell the other tiger that the couch is taken." He said, walking over to Ethan's room. When he opened the door, he rolled his eyes and shut the door. ,,what's up with you?" I mocked him. ,,Karl and miss manipulating bitch are cuddling on her bed, I don't think they're coming out anytime soon." He said, I laughed and stood up walking to the couch, to sit beside Y/n.

,,feeling better?" She asked, sarcastically. ,,No Sherlock, mister snap map in the kitchen over there, pulled my hair" I said, he pouted and walked over to us. ,,Well mister faceless wasn't gonna pay attention to me if I hadn't pulled your hair" he said, sitting on the other side of Y/n.

,,I'm right!"
,,I'm right!"

Y/n P.O.V
They both started fighting like 2 brothers. So I stood up and let them kill eachother. As I was standing up Clay had grabbed my left arm making me flinch in pain. ,,you are gonna tell this loser that I'm right!" I was holding back tears, it hurt so much. ,,Guys stop being 5 year olds, god" I stood back up getting out of clay's grip. I felt a line of blood, flowing down my arm. I speed walked into my room, locking my door and sliding down, taking the bandage off only to see my whole arm covered in blood. I started panicking, I didn't know what to do I didn't have water and I couldn't walk to the bathroom since it's right in sight of where Nick and Clay can see me.

Me now panicking on the floor trying to stop the bleeding by holding my hand on my scars. I banged my head on the door in pain. ,,FUCK" I yelled. ,,why can't I just have a healthy coping mechanism.."

,,Hey y/n you good?" Clay asked, from the other side. ,,I'm fine, thanks for asking" I responded, I was trying to stand up without making much noise, which failed. I bumped into the wall, and stayed there. ,,Are you sure?"

'Just breath and say yes'

,,yeah I'm sure idiot"

1581 words
Damn damn sorry for not posting lmfao