All hope gone

TW
BLOOD
CUTTING
FAINTING
————————————————
Y/n P.O.V
I locked myself in the bathroom, what the hell was i supposed to do?! I thought he was chasing me for fun but he was genuinely angry. ,,WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?!" I yelled trying to keep the door closed. ,,YOU USED MY STUFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" he yelled, trying to break open the door. He started banging on the door, trying anything to open it. ,,CLAYTON STOP" I yelled, calling him by his actual name. Suddenly I heard nothing but silence. I started crying silently, I sat on the floor my back against the door.

,,Y/n I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so aggressive" he apologised, he knocked on the door still trying to get it open. ,,It's um, it's fine really" I paused, ,,I understand" I cried, trying to sound as normal as possible. ,,you don't have to hide your feelings Y/n. Can I come in?" He asked, grabbing the door handle and trying to open the door again. I moved away from the door unlocking it. He got in, closing the door. He turned around and hugged me. ,,I'm really, really, sorry" I hugged him back, crying into his chest. We stayed like that until Ethan and Karl got back.

,,Go look if Karl's alright, he ran away from Ethan" I said, wiping away tears. ,,I will" he said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. He smiled, turning around and opening the door. He closed it, making me take a deep breath.

Clay P.O.V
,,Karl! Dude! You're supposed to meet Jimmy! Nick is already there. Come on I'll drive you" I said, grabbing Karl's arm and leading him outside. I closed the door and let go of him. ,,Thank you Clay." ,,You're welcome".

We went downtown for a bit, went shopping, got some food stuff like that. Sooner or later I got a text from Nick, saying I should pick him up. We got into the car and drove to go pick him up. When we arrived at the studio he wasn't there yet so we waited in the car. ,,hey Clay?" ,,hm?" ,,I want to break up with her, she's just using me to make Y/n Jealous" Karl turned his head to me, trying to get my approval. ,,You really should just break it off. She deserves to date a trash can" we both laughed looking around to see if we see Nick. ,,found him" Karl said, pointing towards a guy walking over to us.

,,Heyy- guys?" Nick said, confused.
,,I helped Karl out of his trauma" I said, chuckling.

Ethan P.O.V
I swear to god if my plan doesn't work I'm going to kill her instead. I was wearing some red lingerie, if I want to make Y/n feel like nothing I have to seduce Karl into being mine. Suddenly I heard the front door open, I laid myself in the bed and waited for him to enter.

Y/n P.O.V
I went overboard, both of my forearms were covered in blood. I felt like dying, sitting on the cold carpet of my room trying to stay alive. ,,Y/n? You asleep?" I heard Clay ask, he was about to open the door when I yelled. ,,STOP DONT COME IN" ,,what- why?" He asked, suspicious of the situation. ,,BECAUSE IM- CHANGING DUMBASS" ,,OH, IM SO SORRY" he yelled, embarrassed. I heard him walk away, so I took that moment to heal myslef.

I grabbed the med kit and covered my arms in alcohol. ,,FU-ck" I bit my lip, trying to stay quiet. I grabbed the bandages and rapped it around my arms. I sighed in relief, trying to stand up to go to bed.

The next day
Clay POV
,,No Karl it's not ok"
I walked away from his streaming room. ,,dude what the hell was I supposed to do?" He said, walking behind me. ,,Maybe try to NOT fuck her?!" I turned around, yelling at him. He stayed silent, looking everywhere other than me. ,,god" I sighed, turning around and walking out the door.

Nick POV
,,what just happened?" I asked standing up from the couch and walking over to Karl. ,,I honked Ethan" ,,Are you serious?! Again?!" Karl slid down the wall, sitting on the ground. ,,I didn't want to I really didn't!!" He said, letting himself cry. I sat down beside him letting him cry on my shoulder. ,,Try to stay away from her." I said, hugging him to give him comfort.

755 words
I KNOW ITS SHORT
I AM REALLY SORRY I JUST REALLY NEED TO UPDATE