Unexpected day

Y/n P.O.V
Everyone had gone to sleep, two others stayed on twitch, or they were editing YouTube videos, I don't know.

When I got out of my room, to get a glass of water, I bumped into the golden blonde haired boy. ,,shit- sorry didn't mean to bump into you" I nervously laughed, he smiled, closing his eyes. I turned around and kept walking, when a hand stopped me. ,,It's alright! I don't mind you bumping into me. The hallway is kinda slim anyway" he said, letting go of my shoulder. ,,I mean yeah, with that perfect body of yours" I paused, looking him up and down. ,,I wouldn't mind 'bumping' into you" I said, winking at him, than turning away to walk to the kitchen. ,,wha- I- who- how-" he stuttered out, I laughed my ass off, holding my stomach in pain of laughter. ,,OMG YOU ARE SO FRICKING FLUSTERED BAHAHAH" I laughed out.

,,y-you are so annoying.." he said, clearly annoyed. ,,W-wow Hello tsundere. " I calmed down, holding the wall for support. ,,you're actually and idiot" ,,whatever" I said, eventually disappearing in the kitchen. He walked away into his room, and slammed the door shut. I chuckled at his actions, pouring myself a cup of water. ,,why are you still awake?" Ethan asked, clearly just waking up. ,,I could ask you the same thing" I said, drinking the water. ,,I woke up because someone slammed the door" i finished my water and put the empty glass on the counter.

Ethan got close to me, and laid her head on my shoulder. ,,I'm so fucking tired" she said, making me smile softly. I grabbed both sides of her waist with my hands and brought her close. ,,yeah I know" she didn't even push me off like normally. So I took advantage of that and hugged her, putting my head on hers. ,,get a fucking room" a boy said beside us. ,,shut the fuck up ok?" I said in the nicest way possible, giving him a threatening smile. ,,Nick go away" she said, lifting her head to look at him. ,,whatever you dumbass" he than proceeded to walk away, and back to his room. ,,you should go to sleep Ethan" ,,yeah..you too!" She said, hitting my arm. ,,ow! Ok ok" we walked to our rooms and stayed there, she probably fell asleep while I stayed awake.

My sleep schedule is so messed up that I just play minecraft, edit yt videos or just stream when I can't sleep. I was laying in bed like a starfish trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I laid on my back, on my side, on my other side Heck! I even tried sleeping on the wrong side of the bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. So I just decided to stand up, walk over to my computer and play minecraft. A late night play was always the best, especially when I was playing in hardcore mode. It was like challenging myself to be quiet, it's just awesome.

After awhile of playing, I had built a house and an animal barn. It was fun not trying to get to the end, and just playing minecraft. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat, and about 3 pet fish outside in a pond that I had made for them. I was now on a quest to find axolotls. ,,you're going the wrong way" ,,HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I yelled and quickly looked behind me. ,,don't fucking scare me like that British boy" I caught my breathes while holding my head. ,,Pardon you? British boy?" I looked at him and breathed slowly. ,,yeah you're the only one who speaks British here so I can call you that, maybe if you told me your name I would call you by name" ,,well I'm George, newbie" he smirked, and chuckled a laugh.

I blushed a little at the nickname. ,,newbie? Seriously?" I looked at him in the eyes, making eye contact. We just sat there looking at eachother. 'He has really pretty eyes' I thought to myself, he looked at my lips than my outfit than back at my eyes, making eye contact again. ,,what you looking at George?" I said, seductively smirking at him. He turned pink and looked at the floor, standing up. ,,N-nothing you idiot just eat breakfast with us" he walked away opening the door. ,,I'll meet you there my love~" ,,SHUT UP" he slammed my door making me wheeze.

George P.O.V
It was morning and I could, silent screams coming from somewhere. ,,I swear to god if it's Nick again" I groaned standing up and walking to my door. I listened to everyone's door, but there was no noise. I got confused, and let it slide, Ethan came out of her room, looking at my confusion. ,,what's up?" She asked. ,,I don't know I heard a noise but I don't know where it came from." ,,it was probably Y/n in her room playing minecraft on hardcore again" she said, walking away.