🅒hapter 38- Cousin

Start from the beginning

Tyson is just a side character, back in Lin Shuan’s world his popularity was okay and high, but soon ended when he died at the summer camp even in the school.

And how did my innocent cousin died, you ask? Simple.

He died because of Darlin’s request to enter the cave. The cave consist a lot of gems and treasures, and our sweet female lead wanna go inside and look for the rose leaf.

And you know that Darlin has a system and knew that there is something in that treasure cave so she went there and acted that she sense someone in that cave.

She dragged my cousin inside only them and then my cousin who is loyal to the rat, and felt that Darlin’s words are true.

And as for the rose leaf, rose leaf is some kind of a rare plant that only grows in some rare place, it has a high healing ability and had some power ups, but the most important thing that Darlin really wanted is its own beauty ability.

Like ugh! Girl your face isn't really getting better you need to stop, sacrificing my cousin's life for her trash beauty, oh no, what I'm I saying!?!! She has no beauty.

Sacrificing my cousin's life for her trash face!

Tyson died in the cave fighting for the thorn monster, he died in blood lose and aunt Zandra didn't even know that his son already died.

Darlin lied about Tyson being dead, and said to aunt Zandra that Tyson went in the Elf forest. Yeah, what a nice excuse and they didn't even get suspicious about that!

Yeah! In the middle of the summer camp, Tyson went to the Elf forest that is 3 kingdoms away! Woohoo! What stupid people!

You know that when you go to the Elf forest once you are in that forest you can't get out from that forest, If you did get out you have to wait five years.

And aunt Zandra didn't even know that his son died for a stupid trash monster. Aunt Zandra didn't know that his son's remains is in that cave all alone, and what's worse is that Darlin didn't have any sympathy and just reasoned to her self that she didn't want Aunt Zandra to be sad.

Like the audacity of this bi*ch saying that, I just really just want to slap her thick face really hard, scrub it hard in a rough rock! And hit her with a ten wheelers truck!

But now that I'm back in my really true body, I'll never let Tyson be ended up with the same fate.

“Seth, are you listening?” aunt Zandra snap her fingers in front of me, waking me up.

“What?” what did aunt Zandra said?

“I told you that you and Tyson will go to the academy together in 5 days.” aunt Zandra said.

“But isn't Tyson suspended?” I said and aunt Zandra let out a sigh. “Yes, yes he is. But I asked the teachers to give him some chance.” wow aunt Zandra really doesn't want Tyson to miss out school day.

“Hey cousin! How was your date with the prince?” and the topic went to the prince. I don't know how the prince became friends with this cousin of mine.

He is really to childish.....

I don't know if he's 18 or something. “I totally almost killed him and his future kids” I said ignoring the shock face of my cousin.

“But, you can't really do that to a prince” he said. “Uhhh... I can” I said and sat in the chair. “So cousin, how are you with Darlin?” the kind hearted cousin said.

“I don't like her” I said straight forward, he was shocked. “But she's your sister, why not like her?” Tyson said.

“First of all, she is ugly. Second all I can see is ugliness. third her ugly personality. And fourth, her ugly brain” look people I really don't like that girl.