59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]

Magsimula sa umpisa

The place is decorated in a luxurious and elegant manner but I felt the least significant in my eyes. I was devastated and getting more devastated with the passing time.

There weren't much guest, only the prominent ones but it felt as if the entire world is watching me. Actually they are cause the media is also here, capturing my every walk and move. I didn't look upward, my eyes were down the whole time and anyone could probably notice that there's no hint of happiness in my face if they observed me too well.

The camera lights flashed. Everyone's attention on me. I finally lifted my eyes up when we reached the end of the aisle. My hazel orbs met his grey ones which seemed so hard to read. My dad placed my hand on his and just at the moment I'm sealed his. Standing next to the person I'm getting married should have felt overwhelming but it was entirely the opposite.

He's dressed in black tux looking devilishly handsome, his hair perfectly set. His eyes held something so deep as though trying to express something, I let my eyes drop again cause if I didn't my tears would fall down against my will here infront of everyone.

"Start" I heard him say to the priest and the priest began, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and this woman join together in holy matrimony." I barely paid attention to what the priest was saying.

Blood rushed through my veins and I swayed, as the numbness slowly took over. I could hear the pounding of my heart echoing in my ears.Thump. Thump. Thump. So loud I wondered if he could hear me too.

My head spinned more because of the rising anxiety or it's just random headache due to crying and stress.

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." The priest gestured for us to hold hands as it was time to read out our vows. Azezal's cold hands grasped mine, his grasp tightened as my hands shivered, shocking me. I knew it was for the audience and the cameras flashing behind us but my skin tingled, even though his touch was barely a graze.

"I, Azezal Pavano, take you, Leera Reilly, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the rest of the days of my life." He affirmed deeply, with a straight face holding my eyes. I had no clue if any of those meant anything to him.

After that it was my turn. I don't know if I will be able to fulfill these vows or not. "I, Leera Reilly , take you, Azezal Pavano, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the rest of the days of my life." I uttered slowly looking into his eyes as if these are the promises meant to be kept.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. That God has joined, man must not separate. Amen." We only stared at eachother, blankly.

It was already time to exchange rings. I met his gaze without flinching. It barely even registered to me that we were already exchanging our rings. My thoughts were scattered as the cold reality of this situation finally sank into my veins.

My eyes closed. I'm married to him now. I'm sealed as his.

I take a deep breath and try to hold myself straight. What happening to me? I'm feeling too wobbly and light-headed.

“…I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” He took a step forward. My breaths fastened. I blinked but it already felt so hazy that I couldn't even see him clearly. My mind going dizzy. His hand came behind my neck to pull me into a kiss but just when his lips barely touched mine, my eyes closed and not being able to hold myself anymore I gave up on my feet and collapsed......

AZEZAL POV

I wrapped my hand around her waist before she could fall back as I comprehend she is off balanced. I held her fragile body, her whole weight was on me and her eyes remained close. She fainted due to the kiss? Our lips even scarcely touched.

My other hand went to her face and cupped her cheek. "Leera?"

The audience got up on their feet surprised and started chaos. "Cameras down" I stated and the flashes stopped. I took her fragile body in my arms.

Not wasting a time here and paying no heed to others, I got her out of here and carried her directly to the room she was in before and laid her on the bed. "Amore?" I took her hand in mine and stared at her dreamlike face. "Hey?" I tried to wake her again as my fingers gently grazed her face. There was no response from her.

While I searched my phone, my eyes laid on the half drank juice on the vanity. I went near to it and took the glass. After smelling it, I was sure it wasn't only juice, something is definitely mixed in it. All of the sudden loud bullet sounds erupted out of no where.

"Fuck" I got my gun out of my holster and checked the surroundings around.
"Leera!" Leera's mother rushed inside and Elena followed behind her.

"Remor, escort them" Remor was already at the door. "Mrs. Reilly! Calm down. I'm here for Leera. Please go out from here" she started to panic, watching her daughter's fainted form and in addition the gun fires were boring holes in ears.

"Elena, take care of her." I asked her to look after Leera's mother who's crying now and gestured Remor with my eyes.

Taking Leera in my arms, I went out through the back door. I need to check first if she'll all right. I need to make sure of it first. My heartbeats thumped against my ribcage as I placed her inside the car. I speed up the car and drove as fast as I can, while driving I called my personal physician and told him to get to my apartment.

I have my security well settled there and I know there won't be much problem cause I already have necessary arrangements at the wedding venue. Even after that the attack was totally unexpected cause the security was high and strick enough but I'm sure it won't last long and everyone will be safe. So now my foremost duty is to make sure that she is alright. I pressed the accelerator more, the car speed up deadly.

I took her to my room when we were already at my place. The doctor checked on her and confirmed she was drugged.

My hands formed into fists with rage, but I remained calm and quiet, watching him inserting an injection on her. Who the fuck have nerves to play these games? The thought of someone doing the tiniest thing to her made me want to crash the world down.

"She will be fine. No need to worry" he ensured and after he was done checking, he left.

My blood boiled and my hands started quivering to kill as I stared at my wife's unconscious, unmoving body. Who the fuck in this world has the audacity to do this act? Instant remorse built up in me. It's not even been an hour since I vowed to protect her and I miserably failed. Whoever did this is so dead in the cruelest way possible. I shook my head trying to tranquil my enraging mind.

My phone rang up. The caller ID flashed, it was my man. I took it and waited for him to speak with deadly anger making me impatient "Boss. He's dead" He said on the other end of the phone. My eyes widened.

"What the fuck?" I enquired, stunned with the sudden revelation.

"Boss, the man we kidnapped last day, he isnt breathing. Someone got inside in secrecy-"
I cut the call and shoved the phone inside hastily. The fuck? I was irated at a acute and too fucking intense level now.

What the hell is going around? I need to get there as soon as possible.

I looked at her one last time. "Forgive me, my love!" Closing the door behind me, I darted out....

_______________________________________

Not edited.

Hey yaa! Hope ya'll doing great ;)
Today is my birthday, so an early update <3

They are finally married after so much melodrama :") and here comes more of it lol.
Have a great day and do share your thoughts!

Vote, Comment and Share ♡