Chapter 48

"Hurry up y/n! We're getting late" Mom yelled

"Mom wait please! It's my graduation. I need to look beautiful" y/n spoke

"You already are beautiful my dear daughter. Just hurry up unless you want to be late to your own graduation" mom yelled

Times had passed. It was the day y/n, Hyunjin and Lisa would graduate. BTS were already graduated and running their dad's company as well as the mafia gang. Midnight Sun had collaborated with B.T.S so altogether they were the biggest and most successful companies to exist in the underworld. All thanks to y/n.

AT THE GRADUATION HALL
In the audience sat the guardians of the students. Lisa's parents were present, sitting next to y/n's parents. Bts, who were very busy with their jobs, still managed to catch a break for their one and only sister's graduation. Yeji had come for her sweet, one and only brother, Hyunjin as well.

Lisa and Hyunjin already walked on the stage and collected their diplomas by the head. Any minute, y/n would be called out. Lisa and Hyunjin stood beside the stage waiting impatiently for their bestfriend to get her diploma. After all, they survived all these school years together.

At last, y/n's name was called. Hyunjin clapped loudly for his girl as well as the others.

Y/n was feeling nervous but it died down seeing the crowd. She walked confidently across the stage, head high and collected her diploma whilst shaking hands with the head. She smiled brightly at the camera, proud of herself.

It didn't look at all like y/n was nervous. She was very confident which was a key thing for achieving her dream job.

AFTER THE CEREMONY
"CONGRATS TO US FOR SURVIVING THIS HELL!!!!" Lisa yelled and hugged her friends

"I felt SO happy walking on the stage. The crowd didn't make me nervous at all. I rather enjoyed it!! The adrenaline in me was spiking" y/n spoke cheerfully

"You're a born actress" Yeji spoke, walking to them from afar

"Unnie!!! I'm so glad you came to see us" y/n spoke smiling

"Congrats you all. I can't believe my brother is all grown up now" yeji spoke, pinching Hyunjin's cheeks

"Yahhhh stop babying me if I'm grown up" hyunjin spoke, getting away from his sister

"I'm going to go meet my family. Be right back!" Y/n spoke, departing

She received many congratulations from everyone from her family. Namjoon was especially giving her speeches and advices about her future. She felt so loved. Much different than the life in her childhood.

She looked around her; everyone of her brothers were there despite their busy lives, her parents were talking with Hyunjin and they loved them, and her friends were hugging each other.

"This marriage was the best thing that ever happened to me" y/n smiled to herself

YEARS LATER
Everything had changed over the past years which was surprising.

BTS's jobs still remained as before but they were all married by now. Jackson and Lisa got married too which was as expected from many. Jackson and Hyunjin had their own companies of their own interests running successfully as well as Midnight Sun. Lisa worked as a model.

And as for y/n, she had finally achieved what she had been working for for so many years since high school. Her drama that she acted in high school won first place and that gave her lot of attention from the film industry. Soon enough, she became a trainee in the acting industry.

Year after year, she grew more successful than ever. To this day, y/n still remembered that day she got her first ever award on stage in front of many experienced people and her loved ones. That day was the happiest day of her life.