Chapter 17

"Goodbye y/n, thanks for being a great friend and a great guide too" wooyoung spoke

"I'll miss you!" Y/n said sadly as she hugged him

"I won't" hyunjin muttered happily only so Lisa could hear it

Wooyoung was leaving back to his school. The one week exchange program was over so all the students from other schools were retuning. Wooyoung exited the gates as y/n waved back one last time.

That wasn't the only thing happening. The yearly school clubs were announced. Each year, as part of extracurricular activities, clubs were announced so that students could show their inner talents. Many clubs were there: debating, singing/rapping, dancing, acting, etc.

Y/n, Lisa and hyunjin already joined the debate club since last year, and they just renewed their positions this year. The other members in the club were Namjoon, Tzuyu, San, Jisoo and Jennie.

Yoongi was in the singing/rapping club and hobi joined the dancing club.

Y/n decided she'd try out for acting. After all, she was one big ass drama queen. The trials for new members of all clubs were next week, leaving her time to watch all the kdramas and their behind the scenes and take notes.

Now, her mom could never stop her from watching the dramas late at night. It would be all for school purposes. ✨ Mwahahaha evil genius

AT CAFETERIA
Y/n sat with her boyfriend and friends at lunch period.

Hyunjin seemed very happy today ever since Wooyoung left, and y/n was very confused why. He even bought four special drinks from the expensive shop which sold crazy mixtures of drinks outside the school for all of them. (NON ALCOHOLIC) and donuts too!

 (NON ALCOHOLIC) and donuts too!

"You seem so happy, what for?" Y/n chuckled seeing him

"Can't I just be happy?" Hyunjin spoke smiling

"Cheers everyone!" Lisa clinked their glasses together

At that exact moment, bts entered the cafeteria. Girls started screaming. Armys started screaming. Jackson Wang started screaming. The cafeteria ladies started screaming. Author-nim started screaming. Even boys started screaming?!?!

They sat at their usual places. Taehyung had his bandaged arm hidden under his jacket. Y/n glanced one last time at their table before she returned her focus to her own table.

NIGHT TIME
No matter how many times Y/n tossed and turned, she just couldn't fall asleep.

She got up and searched for her insomnia pills. She realized that she had no water because it was finished. She took her pill in her hand and went downstairs. She reached the kitchen and took out a glass.

Suddenly, a very sharp piercing pain was felt in her head. It felt like her head was splitting into two. She rubbed her forehead, and it was surprisingly very cold.

The cabinets in front of her started moving and doubling. The floor was spinning. At darkness was entering around the room.

"Ah ugh, my head" she spoke in a low breath

"It's so cold...I'm so cold" she shuddered slightly

She helplessly reached out to grab something, anything for support. Then, she fell and everything went blank ending with the sound of glass breaking.

MEANWHILE
"This time, we'll catch him!" Jungkook whispered

"According to the data I've received, his coordinates were seen at the xxx warehouse. And before this, at xxxx warehouse. It's likely he'll appear at xx warehouse next" Namjoon spoke quietly

They were in the fireplace room, discussing about mafia enemies quietly so they wouldn't wake up y/n or their mom. Jin was about to take another sip of his water when...

*THUD* *SMASH*

"What the heck was that?!" Jimin asked alarmed

"Glass breaking? Sounds near to the kitchen" hobi spoke

"It's definitely not a thief. They have no chance entering with the amount of guards and security" Yoongi said

"Then who-" taehyung asked

The door opened and in came a maid. She looked distressed and pale.

"Sirs, sorry for entering without knocking but...miss y/n was found on the kitchen floor and glass was shattered around her just now" she spoke

Jungkook didn't even waste a second asking anything and ran out. Followed by Jimin, Jin and hobi. Namjoon and Yoongi followed after them. And taehyung got up last, with a least bothered face.

TIME SKIP
Y/n lay in her bedroom unconscious and freezing cold. Jin meddled with his knowledge around the medical field and mixed something up and made her drink it.

All of a sudden, y/n's eyes opened and she jerked up in shock.

"Wha- ah- huh?!" she spoke breathing deep and fast

"No no, lay back down princess" Jin spoke as she did

"Did you add the glucose?" Yoongi asked Jin. Jin nodded.

"Alright, then that should give her enough energy till we actually buy those energy pills. They must be at department 19. I'll get them tomorrow when it opens" Yoongi spoke

"I don't know what- I don't know how!" Y/n said touching her forehead which was back to normal temperature

"You don't need to know anything. Right now, you need to rest" jin said

"Get some rest, it's nearly 4am now. You were out for two hours. I've sent the others, after so much fighting, back to bed" he spoke and then yawned

Y/n didn't tell about her illness, insomnia because she already swallowed the pill, so she fell asleep. Yoongi and Jin also went in their rooms and fell asleep.

What nobody knew was after everyone was asleep, a certain someone came to check on y/n. He also sat outside her room, on the floor till dawn after getting out because he was worried to leave her alone. What if she woke up again and needed something?

He fell asleep unknowingly right there on the floor with his head against the bedroom door.

Sweet dreams~
_____________________________________________________
Have y'all heard txt's first ever holiday song?
It's called Sweet dreams and I'm in love 💘💝
Stay safe!!
This is just the beginning of the drama 😈 and the plot twists haven't even started yet 🤡