Chapter 15

Asami was rushed to the hospital after her water broke. Korra, Tenzin, Pema, Bolin, Mako were waiting in the Waiting Room. Korra was paseing around the room as the rest were siting patiently.

"Korra sit down everything is going to be fine" Bolin says trying to calm her down.

"It's been hours and she still isn't out!" Korra says throwing her arms up in the air accidentally making fire come out from her fingertips.

"Korra..." Tenzin says

"Sorry Tenzin I forgot. No bending in the hospital..."

"Now calm down everything is going to be fine" Tenzin says

"Were you calm your first time?" Korra says sitting now on the chair next to Bolin.

"I would say I was pretty calm.." Tenzin says before looking at Pema

"Haha you were everything but Calm! You should of seen him Korra bending Papers and chairs all over the hospital that's why they nailed the chairs down to the floor."

"Haha Seriously? How did you see it when you were in Labor?" Korra says leaning back in the chair more relaxed

"Yes and the nurse showed me the video cam footage it was hilarious and so unexpected from the Avatars son but it was cute knowing that he was so worried about me" she kisses Tenzin on the cheek making him blush

"Pema not in front of the kids..." He says pointing at the 3 sitting in front of them.

"Who you calling a Kid I got my first chest hair yesterday" Bolin says sticking out his chest proudly and mako just roles his eyes.

"Yea it's fine Tenizn after all I am having a child I think me and Asami did a lot worse then you both did"

Mako laughs and Bolin Joins in but Pema and Tenzin don't get what's going on.

"I don't understand what's so funny.." Tenzin says looking at Pema confused

"Don't worry about it anyway have you choose the name yet?" Mako says sitting up straight.

" No I just have no clue.. " Korra frowns and looks at the floor.

"Oh oh I know you can name the child Yuka!" Bolin says jumping out of his set in front of Korra.

"Haha seriously Yuka?" Korra says

"Bro I knew you were hungry but chill we will get food later" Bolin says

"Sorry..." As he sits back down rubbing his stomach

"What about Jet?" Pema says.

"Why Jet?" Korra says

"It's a long story-" Pema says but it's cut off

"Pema we don't have time to hear the story but I think you should name her Shila Korra"

"Shila huh I like it but if Asami doesn't like it we will name her Yuka"

"Yay" Bolin says giving Korra a tight hug

"Bo your not an air bender but you are sucking the air out of me.." Korra says

"Oh sorry..." He says letting go of her
Korra's eyes widen as A nurse comes out covered In blood from the room Asami is in.

"Ms.Sato?" Korra gets up
"You can go in the room now she's ready"

"Okay thank you"

Korra and the gang fallow the nurse into the room

Everyone gasps at the sight of Asami holding the baby in her arms holding I to the back of her neck so it doesn't fall back.

"Hey hun" Korra says walking up next to Asami

"Hey to be honest that was very painful.."

"I totally understand how you feel but you get used to it" Pema says

"Wow that baby looks so much like you two" Bolin says

And it was true the baby did look like them both. She had Asami's eyes but Korra's skin and she had Asami's Dark hair for the looks of the little but she was born with.

"Hun we were trying to figure out a name for her..."

"Did you come up with anything?" Asami says

"Yes Shila"
"Oh my goodness I love it" Korra leans in and gives Asami a kiss trying not harm the baby.

"How about the name Yuka Asami?" Bolin says still trying to convinces them.

"Yuka? No sorry Bo" Asami says smiling.

"Awe okay" Bolin says.

"So it's official huh?" Mako says.

"Yep" Pema says.

Shila Sato is the official new member to the Family.