Chapter 7

Asami and Korra sit on the bed in Korra's room. "So what was the blackmailing thing you were talking about?"
"Uh yea about that" Korra says while rubbing her neck.
"Jinora heard us last night and she said if she didn't get some pussy from me that she will tell everyone."
"She wants to have sex with you Korra?!" Korra shakes her head.
" What did you tell her?"
"I told her no because I would never do that to you and that she was young but..."
"What do you mean but"
"But maybe we should have sex with her I mean we are after all the CEO of Sato Industry's and The Avatar. Why wouldn't someone want their first time to be with the best people in the world."
"Korra are you horney or something what's wrong with you?" Asami says sitting on Korra's lap.
"I don't know It was just a though of mine but I know its crazy."

"Yea it's crazy. Do you really want to have sex with her?" Asami says looking straight into Korra's eyes.

"No not at all I just want to with the girl right in front of me." Korra lens in and gives Asami a kisses as Asami kisses her back she puts her tung into Korra's mouth surprising her.
"Come on let's go talk with Jinora."
Asami says as she starts to get up from Asami's lap.
"Your not going to find it Awkard or anything?" Korra asks.

"Um no it's not like you never wanted to have sex before when you were a Virgin I mean that's why you were that day... "

Korra's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"That's different" Korra Claims.

" Or really how?"

"Uh..."

"I thought so" Asami says as she starts walking out to the hall.

"I know why now I'm the Avatar and I... I needed to connect with my Spiritual Side."

"Bull shit and you know it" Asami says as she grabs Korra's hand and leads her down the hall to talk to Jinora.

Asami opened the door surprising Jinora as she was 'reading' a magazine that she quickly hid under her pillow.

"Wait a sec" Korra says as she starts to am for Jinora's pillow to get the Magazine. Korra pulled out the magazine.

"Hey this is Mine if you want to barrow it some time all you had to do was ask. Korra said as she held the Magazine.

"what is it?"

Korra try's to hid it but were would she really put it.

Asami pulled it away from Korra and opened it up.

Her eyes widen and she smacks Korra in the head with it.

"Are you Fucking kidding me a porno mag like were in the hell did you get it!?"

"I see who you were really moaning to." Asami says as she flips through the pages.

"I I can explain." Korra says quickly"

"I don't want to hear it Just get rid of it now."

Korra starts to walk away to get rid of but Asami hold on to her so she can do it here.

"How am I supposed to get rid of it if you won't let me go?" Korra asks

" Oh you know little miss Avatar."

"Please don't make me Asami this is my favorite one."

Asami sees Jinora from the corner of her eye trying to get away.

"You get back her" Asami says pointing at Jinora and she goes back to sit on the bed.

" and you Light it up because I guess I have to go and burn the rest before another one becomes your favorite now that this one will be ashes."

Korra sighs as she starts up fire from her had slowly burning it to ashes.

Korra and Jinora both had sad faces when they looked at the ashes.

"I can't believe you Korra of all people you would have that!"

"Hey I thought I was the only Lesbian on the Island so I didn't think anyone would touch it."

Asami calms down.
"Korra I hope you know we're going to burn the rest up later and now let's get down to why we came here."