Chapter 11

Korra's POV

After Korra and Asami finished having their heated moment they got dressed and went to Asami's estate after saying good bye to Tenzin, Pema and the kids. They sat down talked and once again had sex because they just can't get enough of each other.

The Next Morning:

Korra opens her eyes waking to see sweet Asami still sleeping right next to her giving her warmth. Korra kisses Asami on the lips making her smile. Korra gets up and puts on a baggy shirt Asami had.
"Korra?"
Asami says as she gets up. Still completely naked making Korra turn on but she controls her self because she doesn't want to spend the hole day having sex when she knows what can happen and probably already did but she don't want to spend time thinking about that.

"Korra baby I'm going to go take a shower. You coming?" Asami says while getting her towel.

" no I'm going to see if we got any mail this morning then make us breakfast."

"Okay love you" Asami says kissing Korra then walking to the bathroom but Korra quickly smacks her ass.

"Ow" Asami says while rubbing her but that was now red.

" love you too" Korra says then walks to the front door to see if there was any mail.

Nothing was there but the news paper.

It reads. Avatar Korra and Asami Sato of future industries lebian?

Oh my goodness who would of thought they would post picture like that in a news paper? Wait what's that stuff that Asami is covered in? I didn't see it when we were having sex. I should call Tenzin.

Ring ring ring ring:
" hello this is Tenzin speaking."
"Hey Tenzin this is-"
"Korra I got the NewsPaper this morning I meditate there you know!"
"Sorry but I have a quick question"
"What?"
"What is the stuff on Asami"
"That's proably your spurm I was talking about."
" does that mean?"
"Yes Korra and from this picture it looks like she got a lot of it."
"Why didn't I see it?"
"Only camera can catch it because it's made differently then the ones males give off."
"Shit!"
"Korra calm down maybe she isn't pregent if it was just one time."
" uh oh"
"Korra what's wrong with you!"
"I don't know!"
"Why are you getting all horney all of a sudden?!"
"I love her Tenzin!"
"Well now you got to deal with the public and a baby on the way and they grow a lot stronger and faster then normal."

"I'm sorry Tenzin.."
" don't say sorry to me you got that young lady pregent!"
" I know... "

"Korra I got to go. I'll call you later to check up on you."

"Okay..."

"Bye"

Great I fucked her now she's going to have a baby at a young age. That's nice and the public is going to be shiting on us. My life is going to get a lot harder.

"Korra did we get anything?!"

Now I have to tell Asami...

" No we just got the news Paper!"

I hope she's ready for children. I fucked her a lot. We would probably get twins or something.

"Asami I got to tell you something?!"

"What?!"

Asami walks into the room with her towel raped around her.

"Your pregent..." I whisper.
"Huh what I don't think I heard that right."

"We are going to have a baby..."