Chapter 4:It's Natural

"Shit shit shit I can't believe she just saw that and I was saying her name and everything." I washed my hands then leave to find Asami.
"Asami!"
"Korra she's over here" Tenzin says from the dining room. I walk in to see Asami, Tenzin, his wife and children all eating. I sit across from Asami avoiding eye contact and Tenzin notices.
"What's wrong?" He says look at me and Asami as we eat. Ikki says " Asami walked in on Korra while she was having alone time in the bathroom. I told her not to go in but she did anyway and now Korra's mad at Asami.
"I'm not mad I am just embarrassed " I say without looking up from my food.
"What did you see?" Tenzin asks Asami.
Her face heats up but she try's to hid it. "Some stuff..."
"What stuff"
"Girl stuff Honey " Tenzin's wife says catching on to what happened.
" oh we'll then their is nothing to be embarrassed about or mad because it's Natural." Tenzin says still clueless about the situation.
"Yea... It's natural" I say while making eye contact with Asami.
"May I be excused" Asami says before getting up.
"Sure"Tenzin says and I follow her as she walks to my room.
When I get in my room I lock the door behind making sure we won't be disturbed. Asami is on the bed with her arms spread out on the bed looking up at the ceiling. "Look I did what I did because I had the urge to I couldn't help my self because-"
"Because I gave you a lady boner" she says with a smile on her face.
"Yea and I didn't know if what happened in the sprit world was a heat of the moment thing."
"That's all you think it was." The smile fades away from her face.
" no no it ment something I really think it ment something I know it did but I just wanted to make sure you thought that too."
"I have been think about those lips of yours for years... Of course it ment something for me."
"And about the bathroom thing I just didn't want thinks to go so fast because I didn't want to ruin things and I was getting the urge so I when and you know to stop the urge I didn't expect you walking in on me. "
"It looked and sounded like you were enjoying your self." She says blushing.
"Hehe yea... I was" I say as I walk over to the bed to sit next to her and she sits up.
"Don't worry I understand" she says as she moves closer to me.
"You do?"
"Yea all the time when I'm around you."
Korra starts to blush and Asami raps her hands around Korra's neck.
"You do it too?"
"Mhm thinking about you everytime Korra"
Asami kisses Korra passionately putting her tung in Korra's mouth and she brings Asami closer not letting go of her lips. Korra pushes Asami on the bed and climbs on top of her Kissing Asami on the neck making her moan. Korra puts her hand in Asami pants as she asks "Are you ready?"
"Mhm I'm ready"