Accident

"Start performing CPR!"
"Sir the heart rate is dropping."
"Keep performing CPR!"

There was a sound heard from the operation theater. Doctor came out removing his mask having helpless expression which tensed Jungkook up.

Jungkook POV

We all heard a beep sound. The doctor came out with a helpless face, which made me tense up.

"Sorry Mr Jeon, we couldn't save her."

My world stopped. I am not able hear Jennie's cry anymore. I felt my head spinning and I fainted.

Taehyung POV

What doctor told made Jennie cry harder which hurts me a lot. I turned towards Jungkook and saw him fainting. I got him on time. I called the nurse and they took him to a ward for his rest. Y/n please come back. We all are waiting for you.

Jungkook POV

I woke up when Taehyung shook me.
"Jungkook wake up! Y/n is out of danger it seems."
As soon as he told that I was completely awake and when I looked around I was on the waiting chair near the operation theater. Oh so this was all a dream.....

I got up and hugged Taehyung being happy about the situation.
"Mr. Jeon, the patient is taking your name always so I guess you need to go and meet her." I nodded my head.
"Sure doctor I will meet her."
"Okay then, after she is shifted to a ward you can go and meet her." I again nodded my head.

I entered the room once she was shifted to the ward. I slowly looked up at Y/n and saw her weak body laying down on the bed. It hurts badly to see her like this. I went near and sat on the chair which was beside the bed.

I held her hand and her one finger moved. I was happy that she responded me. I heard her murmuring something so I went near her to listen to it carefully.
"Jungkook please remember me. Your lover, your fiancé.... Your Carrot...." that's it I started to think hard about getting back my memories. My head started hurting and it was increasing as I was concentrating more to remember her. I felt a sharp pain in my head.

Author POV

The doctor saw Jungkook falling down so he immediately called the nurses and sent him for check. They checked and got to know that there's another problem created.

Taehyung POV

The doctor told me to wait out as I saw them shifting Jungkook to the ward and had followed them. The doctor came out.
"Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon is in coma right now"
"what!?"
"We are sorry but it will take atleast three months for him to wake up." I was shocked. Coma!? Again!? This can't happen. The doctor told that he should not get in accidents so that his brain doesn't get stress but he is in coma now? He should live. He can't leave us like this. Y/n met him after so many years and she just can't loose him or forget him like he was just in a dream?

"Mr. Kim!" I snapped back at the doctor and saw him having a relieved face.
"Mr. Kim, MS. Y/n is awake you can go and meet her." oh no, this can't happen. I should hide this from her or else she will get weak listening to this and might fall sick.

I calmed myself and entered the room. Y/n had not expected me, for sure. It's written all over her face.
"Hey Y/n, how are you feeling?"
"I am fine. But where is Jungkook?"
"Oh he is busy with the work." oh no that was a bad lie.

Y/n Pov

Work? He doesn't care about me? He for sure knows this matter cause I remember him crying while getting to the hospital. Why is he doing this? He used me or what? No, these just negative thoughts. Think positive Y/n, think positive. He must be busy so that he can take a leave of absence for me in the office. Yeah, that's right.
"It's okay, maybe he will join me soon." I said smiling lightly and he returned it back.

Jennie and Rosé entered the room with red puffy eyes and ran towards me hugging me tightly.
"Guys, I can't breathe."
"Oh sorry" both said in unison.
"We missed you. Though it was just for two days it's alright." wait.... Two days?
"Yes, two days. U took two days to get up and Jungkook stayed with you all the time but he" Jennie was cut off by Rosé.
"He is busy in work."
"yeah busy in work." Jennie said nodding her head. I sighed listening to them. Meet you soon bunny. I will wait for you. I have waited for you many years and I can wait for some more days. For sure....

Hi guys! This is Author. Please share and vote for the story. Hope you guys are liking it. Bye 👋 👋!!

 Bye 👋 👋!!