Shifted

Jimin Pov

I looked at her and she was looking down.
"Why won't you come?" I asked.
"My friends. They will be left alone. They have always been with me after that accident and I don't want to leave them. It will seem like I used them." she looked at me. This girl... I thought it was something serious but it's only this. I sigh and responded.
"okay then, they will also stay with us." her eyes widened. I was about to burst out laughing but controlled. She is looking so funny.
"But how? Is your house that big? And are there enough rooms?"
"You don't worry about that." I said smirking. She was confused. Of course, I have something in my mind which I can't tell her. So yeah.
"Now are you coming?" she just nodded her head.

Y/n Pov

He was smiled at me and I smiled back. He is planning something for sure. What would he be thinking? Let it go. I need to inform Jennie and Rosé about this.

I freed my hand.
"Okay I will see you soon then. Btw when are we gonna shift?"
"Today"
"TODAY!?"
" Woah! Calm down girl. We are in café and yes today. Go and pack your things. When you are done call me. I will come and pick you guys." he told and I nodded my head and went back home.

I reached our house and entered it to be welcomed by Crazy people. I mean Jennie chasing Rosé, while Rosé is escaping holding a box full of strawberry. Now I get it.
"Ya!!! Both of you stop and pack your bags." they both stopped and looked at me.
" Where are we going?" Jennie asked.
"It's 'Shifting' " I told them.
"Shifting?" Rosé asked.
"Yeah, we are shifting to Jungkook's house." they both looked shocked.
"WHEN!?" both asked at the same time.
"Today" I said simply and left them deadpanned.
"PACK YOUR BAGS FAST DUMBOS" I shouted from my room and heard them saying yes.

We were ready with bags packed. I freshen up and wore this. 👇

Wait

Wait. Did he take Jungkook's permission? I immediately called him.

On Phone 📱

"Jimin, did you get Jungkook's permission?"
"yeah, he even told yes for that."
"oh nice. Btw we are ready."
"okay, I am on my way."
" alright bye"
"bye"

Call ended

"GIRLS GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAGS" I shouted at them from living room this time.
"WE ARE COMING" with that they came back holding big luggage bags. I thought we would keep some here to come here someday and have fun when there are many people. But I guess that won't happen or may. Who know?

After some time we heard a car honk and we got out of our house locking it properly.
"Ready Girls? " Jimin asked
"Yes!" we all said in unison.
I was sitting at the front with Jimin and Jennie, Rosé were sitting at back.

After having a small chit chat we reached Jungkook's house. It's a beautiful mansion.

We entered in and saw

I hope you liked it 😊 Have a nice day or night. Bye 👋 👋