Revealed

Everyone turned towards me as soon as I said that. Wait! Did I say it loud!? Sh*t.
"Baby boy?" Jungkook asked raising his eye brow. I looked at everyone and they had wide eyes. I laughed awkwardly.
"Y-yeah"
"You.... Like me? " that's it everyone had more widened eyes. I am worried they will come out of the socket. Later I looked into Jungkook's eyes. It showed Love?
"Umm, i-"
"I love you too Y/n" what!? My eyes were filled with tears now. Jungkook came near me and Bam got down. Jungkook got really close to me. I am getting goosebumps because of our closeness. Everyone had eyes on me.
"I love you Y/n. I have always loved you from when I kept my eyes on you in the meeting room. I truly love you with my whole heart. Will you be my Girlfriend? "

All the memories flashed in my mind till Jungkook was known to be dead. They were waiting for my answer.
"I-I don't-"
"It's okay, I understand if you don't love me back." he said turning his back on me and was about to go.
"I Love You Jungkook" he paused in his place. He turned around and hugged me tightly. He was crying too. We both were crying in each other's embrace. We were shedding tears of happiness in each others arms. He pulled back and looked at my lips. I pulled him and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss full of love.

Everyone started clapping. We broke our kiss and looked at others smiling widely. Rosé gave me a thumbs up and Jennie nodded her head telling me I did good.
"Let's celebrate this!!" Jimin shouted with happiness. We all nodded in agreement.
"I guess one room is gonna be empty." Jennie said teasing us. We both looked at each other shyly and stared at each others eyes. Jungkook held my hand and we both went into his room while others also went back to their room laughing.

As soon as we entered his room, I was pinned to the wall and made look at front. I slowly looked up and saw lust and love in his eyes. His hands slowly travelled around my waist pulling me closer. He came closer and kissed me. I was enjoying this moment. I missed this so much. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him more closer than we already were. He slowly got down and kissed my neck making me breath heavily. He again kissed my lips and we slowly parted away to catch our breath.
"I love you" Jungkook said while breathing heavily.
"I love you too." I replied back.

"OKAY! GUYS COME DOWN! LATER YOU CAN CONTINUE AND NO ONE WILL DISTURB YOU GUYS!" Taehyung shouted from downstairs. I blushed because of his words.
"Don't blush so much. You make me want more." with Jungkook saying this ran to my room.

I got I to my bathroom and took shower to calm myself down. What's happening in here? I am going crazy. Oh god please save my heart, it's beating crazily. After sometime I finished showering and wore this 👇

 After sometime I finished showering and wore this 👇

I went downstairs and had my dinner. Whole dinner I was blushing and Jungkook was being shy. We even decided to shift my room to Jungkook's. I guess Jennie was right. Taehyung kept teasing us but it looked like to someone else. You know whom? Jennie

Taehyung Pov

I pulled Jennie to my room locking it and pinned her to the wall. We both were looking into each others eyes.
"Taehyung what are you doing?" She asked softly as ever which turned me on but I controlled it.
"Shh" I kept my one finger on her lips to keep her quite. I slowly leaned to her. She was looking directly in my eyes which was making both of us nervous. I got more closer and kissed her softly.

Jennie Pov

He kissed me. I was craving for this. I have liked him from many years. Not from the meeting. He was my dream model. I got him. I kept my hands around his neck and kissed him more deeply. He slowly snaked him arms around my waist. He moved and kissed my neck , later he went more down and kissed my collarbone.

(You guys imagine the rest. I am innocent 🌚)

Next Morning

Y/n Pov

I woke up with my alarm ringing. As I woke up I saw the most beautiful face which I was waiting to see. I slowly held his check and caressed it. He opened his eyes still sleepy. I chuckled seeing him like this.
"Good Morning Honey" he said with his morning voice which was very addictive.
"Good morning" I greeted back and gave him a morning kiss.
"Hmm, I like it." he said and was blushing lightly which made me giggle.
"I will go and get ready. We need to go to office" I was getting up but he pulled me back and cuddled up.
"Five more minutes" he said and I wouldn't refuse him so I stayed there. It was like unreal. Him loving me back was not at all expected knowing he lost his memories. I hope he gets them back as soon as possible. I heard little snores and got to know he got back to his slumber. This kid.

I slowly got out of his grip and went to bathroom and cleaned up. I wore this 👇

I got down and saw Taehyung back hugging Jennie while she was preparing breakfast

I got down and saw Taehyung back hugging Jennie while she was preparing breakfast. So I was right! We got a new couple. Waiting for the last one 😉. I cleared my throat and they immediately separated.
"Looks like we got a new Couple? Hmm?" I looked at them and they were all being shy shy. I let the couples be and came out of the kitchen and saw Jungkook getting downstairs. He looks handsome like always. His hairs curled up looking hot af.

He caught me staring at him and a smirk formed in his face

He caught me staring at him and a smirk formed in his face. I smirked back which made his jaw drop. Of course who would expect this? He came closer to me and whispered something in my ears.
"Don't do that baby, you make me wanna punish you." with that he got back with a huge smirk on his face.

We all ate our dinner and I headed towards my office trying my best to avoid Jungkook. I was driving car while I was in my own world. I didn't realize that there was a truck in front itself and everything went black.