Confession

Y/n Pov

With the birds chirping and the sunlight hitting my face very lightly as the curtains were closed. I woke up. "Good Morning To Y/n" I greeted myself and went to wash up. After that I wore this 👇

I went downstairs prepared breakfast for others also as they were still sleeping

I went downstairs prepared breakfast for others also as they were still sleeping. As completed cooking I turned around and saw Jungkook getting downstairs wearing his black formal outfit. 👇

"Oh! Good morning Y/n" he said while smiling

"Oh! Good morning Y/n" he said while smiling. Today it's for sure my lucky day.
"Good Morning" I said smiling back.
"Come let me serve you breakfast" he came towards the dining room and sat down in front of the table.
"Did you prepare this carrot?" as he said that I was frozen. He called me c-carrot? He got his memory back or what?
"Carrot?" I asked. He immediately turned towards me.
"umm, did I say that? Sorry I don't know why it came out of my mou-"
"It's okay. You can call me that." I told him and he nodded. I wish he could call me with other names also like before. I weakly smiled at him, who was eating his breakfast happily. I also ate my breakfast.
"Wow! It's amazing. Thanks for the breakfast." he said wiping his hands with towel. I had also finished my breakfast so I took both our plates and kept it for wash.

We both were heading to work so Jungkook offered me ride to my office and I accepted it.

The ride was silent until Jungkook decided to break it.
"Y/n yesterday..." he was trying to speak so turned towards him. He was looking nervous...?
"Yes Jungkook, what happened yesterday?" I asked.
"Umm Y/n, yesterday I saw you in my dreams. I was " he paused again.
" You were?" I asked again.
"I was proposing you in front of whole college. I don't remember well but I was able to see your face." as he told that. I again got frozen in my place. He saw himself proposing me? He is getting his memories back!! But why is he getting only me getting proposed and we getting in accident? Why not anything else?
"Y/n are you alright?" he asked and I immediately nodded.  We reached my office and I thanked him for the ride. Though we are partners we do have different office. Of course. I entered the office and they greeted me and as usual I gave the a nod. I am changing. I am acting cold only in my office. He is changing me to my back self. He is making me soft again. I kept these thoughts aside and concentrated on work.

It was time to go to back home. As I came down to the main entrance of the office I saw one of my staff holding a bouquet upfront of Jungkook. Is she gonna propose or what? She spoke.
"Mr.Jeon, I like you from the beginning when I saw you in a magazine when I was still 18. I love you. Will you be my life partner?" that's it. Anger fumed out of me.
"You are fired." these were the last words and I pulled Jungkook out. He was completely shocked cause he never saw side of me. Even when his memories were there, I was never this angry.
"Woah! That was cool." he said in surprise which made me chuckle. I was still hearing the girl's cries from out. This is pissing me off.
"Jungkook stay here. I will be back." he nodded his head and I entered the office again. The girl came towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Ma'am please forgive me. I-i will never doing it a-again. Please forgive me." I gave her a cold and dark glare which made her quite down immediately.
"Office is for work. Not a proposing place. Leave before I make you not get any opportunities in other companies." with that she left.
"I don't want this to happen again." I told everyone giving them a cold look to which they immediately nodded.

I walked out and saw Jungkook looking at me with spark in his eyes. I am seeing love in his eyes. Did he really get his memories back?

"I saw that too. The rumor is true then." he said sighing.
"Which rumor?" I asked confused. Rumor? I never heard of any.
"Rumour that you are cold, very strict towards the rules and never forgives people if they do any mistake." well it is true. It's not a rumour. I just nodded and entered the car but I sat at the drivers' seat. He looked confused cause why not? I am sitting in his car and in driver's seat.
"I'll drive." he had a thinking look on his face. Then he agreed and gave me the keys as he got into the his car.

Again it was dead silence. Not an awkward one but a comfortable one. I looked at him and he was already looking at me which made me look back at the road blushing hard.
" Cute." he said.
"Huh?" I asked him back like a fool.
"I said you are cute." by this time I guarantee you I was a tomato.
"Y/n checkout!!!" Jungkook shouted I looked at the road and BOOM!!