Meet

Y/N Pov
I woke up with my alarm sound. I did my morning routine and got ready for work.Btw this is what I wear. 👇

I head towards my car and drove off to my office

I head towards my car and drove off to my office. Suddenly I started remembering Jungkook. His eyes, his smile, his laugh, I miss him so much. A tear left my eyes. I wiped it quickly, I am getting late for my work. Shit the traffic had to happen now? I am getting late already. Why is my life like this?

Jennie Pov

We are waiting for Y/N to come. Mr.Jeon is waiting patiently for her. He is an amazing person. I decided to call her.
On Phone 📱
"Ms.Choi where are you? We are waiting for you."
"Sorry Jennie, I am stuck in traffic so you can get started with the presentation."
"Okay ma'am, sure"
Call ended

Y/N Pov

Jennie had just called me. What can I do? I am helpless. After sometime traffic released and I drove as fast as I can. As soon as I reached the office, I immediately headed towards meeting room.
"I am sorry Mr.Jeon for making you wait." I looked towards Mr.Jeon and my world stopped. Jungkook? He smiled. Oh! I missed this smile so much. I simply sat in my seat. Jennie continued the presentation and I started thinking about Jungkook. He is alive? Then what doctor told me was a lie? Why did he do that? Does Jungkook remember me? He did not have any expression in his face when he saw me.

"Ms. Choi"
"Ms.Choi? MS.CHOI!"
"Ye-yeah?"
"Mr.Jeon is speaking"
"Oh, Sorry Mr.Jeon for my distraction. You may continue."
"I accept this proposal, let's be partners."
"Thank you Mr.Jeon" He smiled.

Everyone left except me and Jungkook. Shall I ask him? Why not give it a try?
"Mr.Jeon!"
"Yes?" he turned back.
"Uhm by chance do you remember me?"
"Sorry?"
"D-do you re-remember me?"
"Jungkook what- Y/N?"
"Jimin?"
"You both know each other?" Jungkook asked.
"Jimin what is ta- Y/N?" It was Taehyung this time.
"Taehyung, take Jungkook to the car I will come" said Jimin and tae nodded and took Jungkook.
"Y/N? Where were you? How are you?"
"I am fine Jimin. I was in America for studies after the accident. As I got a false information that Jungkook was dead."
"Dead? Who told you he was dead?"
"The doctor."
"Y/N I guess you need to know a lot of things. Let's meet up someday."
"But what about Jungkook? He doesn't remember me?"
"He lost his memory. Don't worry much I will meet you soon. See ya."

With that he left me with shock. First the doctor told he is dead, now he came in front of me alive and Jimin is telling me he lost his memory? T-this is too m-much to take in. Suddenly my head started to pain and everything turned black.

Hey guys if you like the story please do vote and comment. Hope you enjoyed the story. ♥

 ♥