Just Miss

"Y/n checkout!!!" Jungkook shouted, I looked at the road. There was a puppy right in front of my car. As soon as I saw that I turned the car slightly towards the right and hit the break. The car stopped with a jerk. I was having heavy breath even Jungkook was. We both looked at eachother.
"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, are you okay?" he simply nodded his head. Later I turned towards the puppy and saw it scared and shivering. I immediately got out of the car and ran towards it.

I took it in my hands giving it some warmth and assurance that it's safe.
"Y/n don't go like that! What if you were hit by a car or something!?" Jungkook came all the way shouting at me in concern.
"I am alright don't worry. First let's take this puppy to the vet." I said and he nodded again. (It's Jungkook's pet Bam)

We reached the vet and got it checked up

We reached the vet and got it checked up. I decided to keep it with me and Jungkook agreed to keep it. I got neck chain (or what ever you call it) for the dog and named it Bam. It was happy and wagging his tail. After that we got home and the puppy got down running around the house to explore it.

"Where did you guys get that puppy from?" Jimin asked.
"Just Miss, I would have crashed it with the car." I sighed after saying it.
"You were driving the car?" Jennie asked getting down.
"Uh, yeah."
"But you never get distracted while driving. Even if you are sleepy you will drive it very well. What happened today?" Rosé asked getting down and coming towards me. Well I am caught, I slightly tilted my head towards Jungkook and he immediately turned away blushing. Oh god this man!
"I was just tired because of office park and was a little pissed off." I said saving myself.
"Pissed off? About what?" This time Taehyung asked while coming out of his room.
"Well, one of my staff was proposing Jungkook in My Office." I stressed on the word Jungkook and My office coldly. For which they immediately nodded and went towards the new member. Cause they already knew what would happen if they ask more.

I just sighed silently and head towards my room as the others were playing with the puppy and Jungkook went to freshen up. As I entered the room I saw Jungkook coming out of the room only with the towel on his waist covering his lower body. He had amazing body, toned abs...Y/n! What are you doing!? I immediately closed my eyes.
"Yah! Why are you in my bedroom!?" I asked him.
"Sorry, water was not coming in my room so thought to freshen up here...?"
"At least wear your dress!" I shouted. I heard footsteps coming near. What is he doing? I opened my eyes only to witness the closeness between us. He was really close. One move we will kiss each other. Oh god! What to do?

He smirked seeing my shy and helpless self. He held my chin and made me look up in his eyes.
"Enjoying what your seeing?" he said with that evil smirk. Uhhh! I wish I would rip that smirk off his face. I shook my head in disagreement. He then nodded and got back. My head was still low.
"Oh, you can look up. I wore my dress." I slightly looked up to check if he was telling the truth and later on I stood straight with my face up as he was telling the truth.
"Once again sorry, you may go and freshen up now." Where did that flirty Jungkook go? I just shook off my thought and freshened up. I wore this 👇

I went downstairs and saw girls preparing snacks for everyone and boys playing with Bam, Taehyung holding it

They were really looking cute together

They were really looking cute together. Three handsome men with a cute puppy.

"Bam come here" as soon as I said that Bam looked at me and ran towards me jumping on. I was giggling because it was licking my face.
"Stop, stop...." and it stopped and looked at me with those cute eyes.
"I guess it loves you too much." Jungkook says looking down sad. Awe, my baby boy is sad without his puppy.....