Chapter 3

"Go! For the love of God Frankie, you're gonna be late. You look hot stop worrying about it." Leo stresses as Natalie changes again. "Leo, they're literally gods. They could step on me and I'd say thank you. I can't go out with them while I look like I'm wearing a potato sack." The younger twin sighed and rummaged through her closet. 

"Here. Bring a black leather jacket and wear those black heeled booties that are over there." She quickly checked to see if they were her size due to them previously being her mom's. They surprisingly fit perfectly. 

"You're a fashion god. My mom would've literally loved you." She quietly comments while changing. 

He noticed she used past tense and almost asked about it, but he didn't want to open any old or fresh wounds. She will tell him when she's ready. Bella walks in from the living room as Natalie exits the bathroom. "Okay. How do the watch and the necklace look?" She slapped on her dad's smaller watch that was found by Leo at the top of the closet and the necklace that she found in the car. 

"Does the watch work?" Bella asks as she opens another book. "Yeah. I think it's a few minutes off though." She glanced at the watch and then her phone clock. '10:13 am' '10:30' 

"Yeah, it's off. It's fine though. Close enough." 

'Ding.'

Rosie 🥀🧝🏼‍♀️

'Sorry we forgot to set a time.'

'Would you be ready in about an hour? :)'

Nat🌙

'Yeah for sure'

'I do need an address for my GPS tho plz'

Rosie 🥀🧝🏼‍♀️

'Oh right! Sorry we forgot you were pretty much new to town.'

' xxx xxx State road '

--

Jasper🐴 🌾 

See you soon Darlin

Ms.Nat🦋

 I could hear that through the screen lol

See you soon золотце

 --

Nat🌙

Thank you :) see you soon 

Rosie 🥀🧝🏼‍♀️

Yes indeed <3

-- 

Leo watched as Natalie typed with a grin on her face. "Uh oh. One day and you're already smiling at texts." He spoke teasingly. "Oh shit." Her face dropped and a look of horror came. "I can't get too attached yet, right? This can't be happening! ...But they're so pretty..." She sighed dreamily holding her phone against her chest.

Half an hour later, Natalie was driving down the mountain with her GPS telling her the directions to the Cullen house. She arrived 30 seconds early and grinned.

--

Nat🌙

I'm here