Palette Roller (Protagonist)

Start from the beginning

•Palette curse•

Nim the past guardian of feelings and Quetzcoalt the guardian of life read Lux fate about being the villainess. So both of them made Palette being the hero of the story and put a curse about him having an endless rebirth.

Everytime he got killed, he will come back a year before his death . Once Lux die,  Palette can be free from his endless rebirth

•sad facts about Palette• [(present) resets side effects]

* He have trust issues and abandonment issues.

* He rarely eat because he died 19 times from food that were poisoned by Lux.

* He has a scythe with him when he is asleep.

* He has C-PTSD. He is trying his best not to get triggered.

* Palette once kill himself because Lux killed Ink and Drop in a timeline. Though he might kill himself again if his plan got exposed.

* Don't touch Palette's body. He easily get startled and shivers. This is because of his scars.

* there's one time where he snapped and tried to kill Lux when she let her guard down. Sadly, he was executed by Dream.

•How people sees Palette•

They see Palette as the child of The guardian and Protector. Never see him as a living being but a doll that can be desired. 

Palette is a famous model and get sexually assaults by the director. He snap in each timelines by exposing the director.

•How Lux sees Palette•

She sees Palette as a foul mouth and still see him as that.

•How Drop sees Palette•

Drop adore Palette very much. She even made a T-Shirt that named as the coolest big brother for Palette.
Palette eye bags resembles panda and Drop couldn't help it but to think him as a panda.  🐼

•Palette opinion on people he knew• [past]

*Hope
" He's a nice person! Wait, is Hope boy or girl? Eh, Papa said, Hope doesn't mind any of it."

*Dream
" Papa is my hero! <3 "

*Ink
" Mama is the best! <3"

*Blue
" Uncle once teach me how to use blue attack but I failed. It was fun to train with him! ^>^ "