ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓

Comenzar desde el principio

"Who's there?"
Grumpily he asked only to meet with silence. He opened the door and then looked outside and just at that time Imraan popped up in front of him.

"Hi!"
Imraan smiled, waving his hand. Adil was about to close the door on his face when Imraan immediately stepped inside.
"Don't you know it's disrespectful to close the door on someone's face? What a disrespectful brat!"

"What are you doing here? That too early in the morning?"
Frowning Adil asked before sitting in his previous position. Why does he have to see his stuck-up boss's face on his off day too?

"Because I missed you."
Seeing Adil's pissed face Imraan couldn't help but tease him.

"Gross!"
Adil made a 'yuck' face.
"You should be careful with words or else others including your wife might get the wrong idea."

"Did you have to bring her up and spoil my mood?"
Imraan mumbled inaudibly before grabbing the mug from the side table which was in front of Adil.

"This coffee tastes weird."
He stated, taking a sip from a mug that held dark brown liquid.

Continuing to stroke the paintbrush across the canvas, Adil responded.
"That's probably because it's not coffee."

Imraan looked at the mug and put it back where he got it and asked,
"What do you mean?"

Adil didn't answer right away as he dipped the brush in the washing water and took it out placing it in another color. Imraan looked at the cup Adil just dipped in and realized it was the 'coffee' he drank. Placing the back of his hand over his mouth, Imraan immediately backed up in disgust.
"Eww! Adil! You could have warned me!"

"Serves you right! Anyways now that you clearly understood that you are NOT welcome here, so can you please,"
Giving him a sarcastic smile, Adil concluded.
"GET OUT from my house."

"I'm going to pretend that those words never came out of your mouth."
Imraan smiled back at Adil, making him roll his eyes.

Before Adil could make a sarcastic remark, Imraan's phone rang.

"Where are you? How could you leave just after breakfast when I specifically told you to stay in the house?"
As soon as Imraan received the call, Sherebano Quraish's voice was heard from the other side.

Not giving a chance for Imraan to reply, Mrs. Quraish continued.
"Anyways, come back quickly. Remember, my friend, Sima? She came."

"Sima aunty?"

"Yes. She'll have to fly back to Australia tomorrow. So before leaving she wants to see you and Ayana as she won't be able to attend the reception."
Mrs. Quraish explained.

"So come back quickly."
Saying when she was about to hang up, Imraan spoke.

"Maa!"

"What?"

"Is Ayana there with you?"
Hearing Ayana's faint voice coming from the background, Imraan asked his mother.

"Yes. She's serving the guests. I should go and help her. You come back quickly."
Without waiting for her son's reply, she hung up the call whereas Imraan smirked as a mischievous idea came to his mind.

"Why are you making that kind of face?"
Pausing from painting, Adil asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"Like the kind of face that says that you got a bad idea and none can stop you from doing whatever you are thinking of doing."
Adil replied, making Imraan grin widely.