N' Goo Tuana entered the room When the cage was fully on the ground in the ground Scooby looked behind him and saw the henchmen standing right by the door and Scooby was scared so bad.

"Hello, Puppy." N' Goo Tuana says, scaring the duo.

○○

"If the person behind all this needs Scooby-Doo..." Velma started.

"Then that person is the one who brought Scooby here." Daphne finished for her.

○○

Emile Mondevarious was in his office as Scooby entered his office and N' Goo Tuana opened the door. Emile smiled at the dog. "Scoobert. How are you, my friend? Sit down, please."
Scooby sat on the big chair. Emile opened a small chest that held a specific treat. "Scooby Snack?" He asked.

"Maybe one." Scooby said but ate the entire snacks.

" Scooby said but ate the entire snacks

"We'll need some more of those." Emile said.

"That's me!" Scooby said from looking at picture of himself on the end table.

"It certainly is. And that's because... why? We love you, Scooby Doo." Emile said and then changed his tone going behind the chair.

"Unlike that alleged friend of yours, Sarah. She wouldn't believe you about that nasty girl Mary Jane, would she?" Emile said.

"No." Scooby frowned and said.

"But I believe you, my friend. And that's why I've got a very important job for you." Emile kneeled beside the leather chair.

Scooby touched the cat bobbing head and followed its eyes. "What's that?" Scooby asked in a cute way and moving his eyes the same way as the thing moving its head.

"That's a cat with a bobbing head." Emile said and then hits his arm. "Please don't touch it!" Emile smiled and said. "Scooby, I would like you...to be a sacrifice!" Emile said.

"A sacrifice?!" Scooby answered with a smile and Emile nods his head.

○○

If Mondorajagaga wanted Scooby, why'd he invite the rest of us?" Fred asked still calling Mondevarious the wrong last name again.

"It doesn't matter. We gotta, like, go save Scoob." Sarah said, trying to leave but Fred stopped her.

"Sarah, our area of expertise is nut jobs in Halloween costumes." Fred explained.

"We're supposed to be heroes, man." Sarah stated. "So I'm gonna do what I always do:" She grabbed Daphne's clutch and pulled out a Scooby Snack. "I'm gonna eat myself a Scooby Snack, and I'm gonna save my best pal."

"Velmster?" Fred asked, giving Velma her first nickname.

"You think I'm gonna fall for that? Giving me my own nickname?" Velma asked, that made Fred smile. "Trying to make me feel like..." Velma stopped and finished it. "...part of the gang? We could make a plan." She said, with a smile at the end.

"What can I do? The only thing I'm good for is getting caught." Daphne sighed.

"But you never let that stop you before. And if that's not a true hero, then I don't know what is." Fred said, that making Daphne smile.

Sarah put her hand in, then Fred, Daphne put their hands in and finally Velma added her hands.

"Let's get jinkie with it

"Let's get jinkie with it." Velma said and they all threw them ingo the air just like they did in the old days. The gang's back together again.

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 1, 009