Chapter 64

Scarlett's POV

I'm glad I called doctor Turner. It really seemed to help and give her something positive to look out for. She fell asleep almost after doctor Turner left her room. She was exhausted from the last two days. I get it, because no one wants to spent over 4 months in a hospital bed. I know I wouldn't be able to do that.

I texted with Colin for a while. We made a few things up and it was getting better. We still had some problems to work through but we were getting there again. I put my phone down and fell asleep too.

Y/N's POV

When I woke up it was 8 am. There were a lot of nurses already. Scarlett already woke up and maybe even left. That wouldn't surprise me because she has to start at 7.30 am. I looked around and saw she left me a note. "Hey sweet girl, good luck today with the appointment. I left for work but I'll visit tonight with Liz. Please let Tim know if you want the kids there. I know they really wanna see you. I love you xx" it said.

This really made my day. Scarlett was right though. I needed to see my kids they could come in after 4 pm. I need to call Tim. "Hey Tim, can we talk?" I ask him when he answered his phone. "Yeah I have all the time you need," Tim said to me. "I hoped you would take the kids to see me. I hope I didn't mess it up too much," I say to him. "We will swing by. Is 3 pm okay?" He asked. "No, I have my appointment. 4 pm would be better," I say to him.

"Sure, that's no problem for me. I'll see you later," he said. Neither of us said I love you or babe. We definitely needed to fix us. Now I just needed to get through the day. "Hey Y/N, how are you doing today?" Olivia asks. It is that I don't have anything close by otherwise I would've thrown something at here. "Don't ask that question anymore. I hate it here, I can't do anything. Just stop it, please otherwise don't come in my room anymore," I say to her.

Olivia walked away. "No wait Olivia, I'm sorry. My mind is just really bad right now. I could use some company," I say to her. I am so incredibly stupid. "I'm glad I can come in. I think it was good you didn't have anything close to you. Otherwise you would've thrown things at me, wouldn't you?" She asked as she walked into my room laughing. "Sorry," I whisper.

We sat there and talked for a while. It was really fun. "I'm sorry Y/N, duty calls. Hang on and I'll swing by as much as possible," she said to me. "Yeah that's a good idea," I say as I give her a weak smile. "I know you can do better," she said as she walked out of my room. "Maybe next time," I say to her.

I just laid in my bed. I wanted a book or something, I just needed a distraction. "Olivia, can I ask you a question?" I ask her as she walks by. "What's up dear?" She asks. "Could you get me a book? Something in the Roman genre. I'm bored and I don't know what else to do. I love books from Santa Montefiore," I say to her. She nods and leaves.

She came back after 15 minutes. "I hope this is enough for now," Olivia said. "How many books are this?" I ask surprised. "I could find 8 books for now. Do you want more or should I leave those first?" She asked me. "Uhm, no 8 is good for now," I say. "You brought my favourite. Thank you Olivia," I say to her.

I grabbed my favourite book and started reading. My belly was a good book holder. I didn't notice doctor Turner arrived. "Y/N, could you put your book down for me please?" She asked as she grabbed my book.

"You scared me. This is sort of one of the only things I can do," I say to her. "That's good to hear. You sound a little more positive than yesterday. That's a really good thing," she said as she sat down. We talked for the hour. Mostly about other things than me. When it was about me I shut down completely almost every time.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave now. It's too much for you right now. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 10. Enjoy the time with your family and friends later today," doctor Turner said. I look up because she said goodbye to someone.

"Hey sweetie, I brought two monsters who really want to see you. Be careful for mama," Tim said as he released the kids. "No don't jump in mama's bed. That will hurt me a lot. Please Evie. You can't cuddle mama right now. I am so sorry sweetie," I say to her.

"Mama, why can't we hug you?" Taylor asked me. "You know mama hurt her back really bad. She still is bothered by that so right now cuddling will hurt mama a lot," Tim said as he lifted Tay. "I am so sorry my sweet boy. Mama was being really stupid when she injured her back. In a few weeks you should be able to cuddle me again," I say as I stroke his head.

"Mama me hungry," Evie whines. "Hey Olivia. Could you do something for me please?" I ask. She's admiring my family. She loves to see them. I know that. "Sure, what's wrong?" She asked. "Me hungry," Evie said. "Yeah this little girl is hungry and I know you can get the best jelly in the hospital. Could you get her one please. Or could you get two so Tay can have one as well," I say to her. "I will arrange that," she said with a huge smile. I smiled back. It was bigger and more honest.

The kids ate their jelly's like they'd walk away if they weren't fast enough. "We need to get back home my love. The kids need dinner and sleep. I'll stay with you tomorrow night and my mom will babysit the kids and bring them here too. She'd love to see you again. I love you," Tim said as he gave me a kiss and walked out with the kids.