Chapter 43

A/N
Hi guys, I'm posting this part right now. It was so chaotic yesterday and this morning. I'll post a second part later this evening.

Y/N's POV

I went into the bathroom and peed on the test. Now all we have to do is wait. "Y/N, that's the alarm, go look," Scarlett said. "I can't. I'm scared it's gonna be negative again," I whisper. "Do you want us to look for you?" Lizzie asked me. I just nodded. I can't do it, I don't wanna get disappointed again.

"And?" I ask them. It's kinda stressing me out. They have this neutral look on their faces. "We're gonna be aunts again, we're gonna be aunts again," they shout as they give me a hug. "Are you serious?" I ask as I grab the test. "No I need to do another one," I say. I can't believe it. "That's alright. Do another one sweetie," Liz said to me as she gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We waited another 5 minutes and it came back positive again. "I'm pregnant," I whisper as I fall into Lizzie's arms. "I'm really pregnant," I say as I start crying. "Yes you are sweetie," Scarlett said as she hugged me. I was not sure if it was to comfort me or to keep me up. Maybe it was both, but I was in shock. I was really pregnant.

We ended the things for today and I got home, I wanted to tell Tim. "Wait Lizzie can you come with me. I want to give the kids a 'I'm gonna be a big brother' and 'I'm gonna be a big sister' I want to surprise Tim," I say to her. "Scar, do you still have time to stop by a shop real quick?" Lizzie shouted at Scarlett. "I do actually. Robbie is at his mom's place with Rose and he comes back tomorrow morning," she said.

We walked into a shop and immediately found what I was looking for. "Look," I say really excited. Those are the shirts you buy

"Okay, I'm for sure Tim will love those

"Okay, I'm for sure Tim will love those. Now get your pregnant ass home and tell them. Call me afterwards please," Liz demanded. "Oh you have to call me too. I'm not gonna wait till tomorrow for you to tell me," Scarlett said laughing. "I will call you both.

When I got home I shouted at Tim. Evie and Taylor welcomed me with a hug. "Taylor, do you want to surprise daddy?" I ask him. "Yes, I love that," he said. "Okay, come here. I have a shirt for you," I say as I show the shirt. "But I already am a brother?" He asked me confused. "I know sweetie, but mama has a baby in her belly," I whisper as I put my finger over my mouth.

"Babe, where are you?" Tim asked. Crap I was taking too long. "Wait, just wait till I come in please," I shout back. "Fine, I'm gonna cook okay?" He asked. "That's great. I love you," I say as I put Evie in her shirt too. "Come, let's surprise daddy I say too Tay as I lift Evie up.

"Look daddy, mama got me and Evie a new shirt," he said as we walked into the kitchen. "Are you sure?" He asked me with big eyes. "I am baby, I am," I say. "Could you put Evie in her seat so I can spin you around please. I wanna kiss you and I can't if you hold her," he said. I put Evie in her seat and let him hug and kiss me.

"But please tell me dinner is ready because I haven't eaten yet. I was too stressed to eat today. Sorry babe," I say as I give him a last kiss. The food smells really good. "Okay, what did you make. It smells really good," I say as I open the pan. "Uhm, just some pasta. I wasn't too sure what you wanted and this is always good," he answered. I never was so excited when we ate pasta. "Just get used to it. It's not gonna be long until I won't eat normal things anymore. Or I'll throw up every time I ate something. That is freaking me out though," I say to him.

"You will be okay. I don't think it'll be as bad as last time. Do you?" He asked me. "Well I just hope it's not gonna be that bad again. I'm not really into getting admitted in the hospital again. But I'm not dealing with an eating disorder now so I should be okay," I say. I can finally laugh about it.

After we ate we give the kids a bath and put them to bed. "Can we go watch an episode of criminal minds please. I just wanna hang on the couch," I say to Tim as I'm pretty exhausted. "That's fine. But don't you dare falling asleep. If you do, I'm gonna tickle you until you beg me to stop," he said laughing. "I'll try, but please don't tickle me. If you do, I'm not responsible for injuring you," I say defensive.

Tim's POV

We turned the tv on and started watching criminal minds. It was better than watching Grey's Anatomy. Of course Y/N fell asleep after 15 minutes. It was sweet. She was laying on my chest and she was really pretty. I am so happy we finally got pregnant. I hope it's a girl. I love having another little mini Y/N. Actually I didn't care, as long as the baby is healthy everything was fine.

Okay, this wasn't gonna work. I would just take her upstairs and put her down. She probably sleeps the best in her own bed. When I moved I woke her up, I didn't wanna do that. I just wanted to bring her to bed. She's gonna. Need a lot of rest again. "Sorry baby, I wanted to let you sleep. I didn't mean to wake you," I say as I kiss her.

"No, it's okay. I'm glad you didn't tickle me. I'll walk myself upstairs and check on the kids," she says as she got up. "I'll clean the kitchen and after that I'll come upstairs too. Just to cuddle my sweet girl," I said to her.