Chapter 47

Scarlett's POV

I know Y/N was glad I came with her. She just couldn't drive. She threw up so much she isn't able to drive herself. She could pass out behind the wheel. We both ended at 5 so we had an hour to get to her appointment. We stayed to chat for a little while, until we had to leave.

"So are you ready to see your baby?" I ask her. "I am. But I'm even more ready to get this morning sickness medication. I feel like I start throwing up my own organs at some point," she said with this deep sigh. "I'm so sorry Y/N. Come on. Let's go upstairs to see your baby," I say as I give her a hand to comfort her.

We got to the floor where doctor Montgomery saw her patients and Y/N was next. We just sat there and talked about a lot and nothing at the same time.

"Y/N, you can come," I hear the friendly voice of doctor Montgomery say. "I thought you would come and see me with your husband    Y/N," she said. "That was the point, but his son is sick and he's not my husband, yet," she said. "Y/N, are you okay?" Doctor Montgomery asked her as she grabbed a bin. "She hasn't thrown up the last three hours. Before that it was every hour," I say to her.

"Do you feel good enough for the echo Y/N?" Doctor Montgomery asked her. "No wait, you have to call Tim. He will kill you if you don't," she says to me. "Hey baby, she already called me in. You're gonna be okay," Tim said to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I hate that I keep throwing up. But now I get to see my little baby for the first time. "Okay, this is gonna be a little cold," Doctor Montgomery said as she put the gel on my belly. It was really cold. I didn't remember it being this cold.     "Y/N, you have to keep breathing. I know it's cold but breath," Scar says to me as she starts stroking my head. I immediately start breathing again. "That's better, now let's find your baby," Doctor Montgomery said to me.

"Look we have a really strong feral heartbeat here," she said as she started to stare at her screen and moved the thing around a lot. Also higher than she did last time. Then I hear a strong heartbeat again. "Well I have to congratulate you. You're having twins Y/N," she said. "I what?" I yell. "No, no, no that can't be true. How are we, how am I," I stutter as I start crying.

Doctor Montgomery has to try hard to calm me down. I was freaking out. I can't have twins. I couldn't deal with that. Two babies are a lot of work. Our house would be too small. I start to hyperventilate all over again. "Baby, we're gonna be okay. Calm down please. That's better for the babies sweetie. I know it's a lot to take in. You can do this," Tim said to me. That actually calmed me down.

"Thank you baby. I'm sorry I'm just really overwhelmed right now. I am so sorry," I say. I wanted to keep apologising. "It's okay. I'll call you in a few when you're done okay? I love you," he ended the call.

"Okay, if I see how you reacted I think I want to monitor you closely. Also because of your job. I think it's important to keep everything under control," Doctor Montgomery said to me. I agreed. "I'll give you a prescription for the sickness medication and I give you some now. I want to see you again in two weeks, same day, same time," she said. "Yeah okay," I say. I am too confused to talk like a normal person.

"Hey babe. I'm done, Scarlett's bringing me home. I'll be back in 10," I say. "No go to Lizzie's please. Evie and I got sick too. I know you have a few things at hers and Robbie is still on his trip. You shouldn't come home now," he said to me. "Oh okay. Then I'll go to Lizzie's I guess. Love you," I hang up. This is weird. It is what it is I guess.

Scarlett dropped me off at Lizzie's and ordered herself an Uber home. "Take your time to process this Y/N. I'll see you soon," she says as she gave me a kiss and walked towards her Uber. "Yeah, bye Scar," I say.

"This is a surprise. Why aren't you home?" Liz asked me. "They are sick and I wasn't allowed to come home to my own family. All I wanted was talking with Tim. I need to process this," I say as I start crying.

"Processing what Y/N?" Lizzie asked as she pushed me towards the couch. "I am having twins. I am not sure if I can do that Lizzie," I say as I start to cry again. "Okay, you're having twins. Ask mom how it was. You'll do great     Y/N. Now come here and just lay down," Liz said as she started stroking my head.

"But I already was huge with Evie. I am not sure how much longer I can work. It's scary. I'm just 3 months pregnant and I still have 6 to go, well probably 5. I am scared Lizzie," I say. "It's okay. Talk to mom when you're ready. But maybe you should tell them before your birthday. That's in a month. She will notice you're pregnant and if you didn't tell her yet she will make a scene," Liz said. She was right. I had to tell mom.

"Enough about this. Are you hungry?" Liz said to disturb my thoughts. "Yes, I am actually. Can we order something please?" I ask her. "Sure no problem. Do you want a poke bowl?" She asked me. "Oh yes. You know the one I love," I say to her as she starts laughing. I'm not too predictable even when I'm pregnant I guess.

"Liz, could you give me a bucket for tonight just to be safe?" I ask her. I shouldn't have started about that because the throwing up came back. "I've got you baby. Keep breathing," Lizzie said as she was braiding my hair. "I'm gonna get you a glass of water," she said as she walks away.