Y/n was so touched by the fact that they remembered. That she had this fear. And they set up another sleepover for her only. She felt loved.

Y/n went out of Taehyung's arms. And then, jumped on him.

"It's like that baby from boss baby" Jimin exclaimed

"You dumbos, I'll kill you for mistaking me as a baby" y/n growled

"We were only kidding. We knew who it was" Hobi spoke

"Well, if you know who I am now. I'm going to attack you anyways" y/n spoke

She play fighted with Taehyung. Jimin and Hobi joined y/n's side while Jungkook joined Taehyung's side. Namjoon calmly read his book through all of this. Yoongi was in dreamland. And Jin, despite being the eldest, let them fight and enjoyed the show for his own entertainment.

"Yah we literally are mafias yet see here, we made a whole sleepover for you scared ass. Be nice to us!" Taehyung spoke

"how come you remember?" Y/n asked

"if you love someone, you would care for every detail of their's" Namjoon spoke in between

"Awwww, in that case, I'll stop fighting. I'm exhausted!" Y/n spoke

"Then come on, the blankets are waiting for you" Jin spoke

Everyone jumped into their own sleeping bags and blankets. Y/n lay between Yoongi and Jin where she felt snug and comfortable before falling asleep.

FEW DAYS LATER
It was the end of the week after what seemed like such a long time. Today was the day everyone was waiting for, especially y/n. It was her birthday!

The whole day she received wishes, gifts and everything she could ask for from her friends and family. The only thing that she didn't receive and made her sad was Hyunjin. She didn't get any secret visit, call or even just a message from him.

Despite that, she dressed up for tonight because her family was throwing a party for her at a famous venue outside in a greenery park. Dishes from all over the world were placed, lights hung up in trees and bushes, seats arranged neatly and the cake placed on a table at the front of the area.

Her family was there, Lisa, Jackson, Yeonjun and his gang TXT were also there as they became friends with y/n and a few more people who were either family or friends.

Y/n was currently with her mom and Lisa came along to say hi to the two females. After a while, she asked y/n to come with her because she wanted to show y/n the cake design.

Y/n went along with Lisa and saw the cake. It's was so beautifully designed! Surrounding it were gifts by the people who were attending the party. Y/n read many cards on the table and picked up one of them which was in blue paper.

She opened it and her smiled dropped. It didn't change to a frown but it was a serious face. The card read:

Dear y/n,
Hey...it's me Hyunjin, the love of your life and your handsome bestfriend ;) Haha...well I know it's been a while ever since we talked to each other or anything. After the last fight with your ex-cousin, your brothers told me something. And after that we never met.

You know what they told me? The first thing they said was no...that broke my heart to pieces and the pain was unbearable. But when I heard the whole thing, I was so happy!

They said "no...since she's 17 right now and will be 18, a legal adult in a few days, that's when you can date her. We give you the permission because you've proven yourself to not only us but to y/n as well. We may be enemies, but Lisa was right. That is past and was between our elders. We don't have to have anything against each other. So let's unite"

Now love, look up <3

Y/n finished reading the card, almost in tears and looked up and around her. Everyone had disappeared and it was just the lights glowing around her. How did she not notice?

Suddenly, a soft and sweet voice started singing in a low voice with the sound of a guitar too. Y/n knew just by the way the person played the guitar, who it was. She turned around, tears falling down out of happiness.

"...happy birthday to you~" he ended the song

It was Hyunjin.

Y/n did not waste a single second of her time to run to him and hug him so tight and never let go. Hyunjin opened his arms wide and hugged back. It was a everlasting moment.

"I hate you! How could you not text or call me or anything! Not even a single wish after 12am. You scared me to death and got me thinking everything between us, love and friendship, was over" y/n spoke in tears

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to surprise you. My girlfriend deserves the best party in the whole world" hyunjin spoke

"Y-you arranged this?!" Y/n asked

"Of course! Everyone is gone for a while just for us. They'll come back, Lisa, jackson, your parents, your brothers and everyone. I just wanted a us moment" he spoke

He slowly leaned in as if asking for permission to kiss her. She didn't pull back. So he did it.

He kissed her.

It was passionate and full of love. Something y/n could never ever feel in her life with someone if it wasn't him; if it wasn't Hyunjin.

"Never let me go" y/n whispered, looking straight into his daring eyes

"I was never planning to. Ever." He whispered back, staring back at her doe eyes with a sharp gaze

_____________________________________________________
🔊So you have any QUESTIONS about this book or REQUESTS for you want me to add to the ending?
I'm kinda confused about the scenes to add next as there's many possibilities 😕
To illustrate, I'll give some examples but you mention your own ideas too

Marriage scene/ kids or pregnancy/ graduations/ y/n's dream job achievement/ or just a completely normal ending scene where there is no marriage yet.

I'd be happy to consider them and of course, I'll add your credits since they'll be your ideas; it's totally okay if you don't feel comfortable with this, just message me in advance (><)

THANKS! AND TAKE CARE 💞