Zhai Peng's dim eyes instantly lit up, and with excitement on his old face, he walked quickly to Ye Zhi's wheelchair.
."Xiaozhi, you have suffered during this time. I know that you have no ill will towards your cousin, and the car accident was just an accident. I will find a way to reduce your sentence. You must not give up on yourself."

    Ye Zhi looked at him with no expression on his pale face. The air was silent for a few seconds, he tilted his head slightly, looked at Zhai Peng's face, and slowly pulled a sarcastic smile from the corner of his mouth.

    "Your own son was almost killed by me. Can you forgive me and commute my sentence? Zhai Peng, is there anything wrong with your brain?"

    Zhai Peng's face stiffened, and his expression became a little ugly.

    "Xiaozhi, I know that you have lost your parents since you were a child. It's normal for you to be a little extreme. I can't blame you for that."

    Ye Zhi laughed loudly, anyway, he didn't need to disguise in front of Zhai Peng any more, he simply showed his truest side unscrupulously.

."Uncle, you are indeed wrong about this. I don't feel sorry for losing my parents at all. On the contrary, I wish that lowly and dissolute woman would die soon!"

    Hearing those two highly insulting words, Zhai Peng's face instantly turned pale, and he looked at him in disbelief as if he had met Ye Zhi for the first time.

    "That's the mother who gave birth to you and raised you. How can you say that to her?! Ye Zhi, do you still have a conscience?"

    Ye Zhi looked at him mockingly, "Isn't Zhai Siluo also your own son? Look at how you treat him! I forgot, you and my mother are the same kind of people, how else would we get together? What do you say in that sentence, □□ with a dog—"

    Before he finished speaking, his cheek hurt, and it was Zhai Peng who slapped him hard.

    "You bastard! You can insult even your biological mother! You are an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf!" .Zhai Peng was so angry at him that his face turned pale, and the fingers pointing at him kept shaking.

    The two policemen had just heard about the suspect's bloody life experience, and were still in shock, so they didn't bother to hold Zhai Peng when he started. Seeing that Zhai Peng was swaying with anger and could not stand, the tall policeman was afraid that something would happen to him, and quickly supported his arm.

    "Mr. Zhai, you're almost done, let's go."

    "I haven't finished yet." Ye Zhi controlled the wheelchair and moved towards Zhai Peng. His eyes were extremely cold, with sharp sarcasm and hysteria.

    "Zhai Peng, I'm here not because of Zhai Siluo, but because of you! My life has been ruined since I saw you get together with my mother! The more you treat me, the better I will be. I hate you! I want to take revenge on Zhai Siluo because I want you to regret it when you know the truth! It's you who really harmed your own son!"
.Ye Zhixiumei's face was contorted, her eyes were flushed, and she said those words frantically.

    When Zhai Peng heard his words, he seemed to have been hit in the head with a stick, buzzing in his head, and countless black double images dangling in front of him.

    He never knew that Ye Zhi would hate him so much. For so many years, he thought he did his best to Ye Zhi, took care of his life and studies, and even ignored Zhai Siluo's feelings many times in favor of Ye Zhi. He thought that he could make up for the mistakes of the year to some extent, but he did not expect that the consequences would be even more tragic.