After Gu Yu finished speaking, he quickly left the room, leaving space for the two of them to get along.

    Zhai Siluo locked the door, and as soon as he turned around, Shen Zhuoli hugged him.

.The man kissed him on the cheek, his voice soft, "Did you miss me?"

    "I really think, I'm planning to go back to see you on vacation in a few days." Zhai Siluo put his arms around his waist and looked at him with a smile on his face.

    "Why didn't you tell me in advance if you're coming, Wan- I'm filming a night show, and if you're not here, won't you have to wait for a long time?"

    "I've seen all your notices, so I won't miss them." Shen Zhuoli's tone was firm.

    "Okay you, now everyone around me has become your eyeliner."

    Shen Zhuoli bit his ear lightly and whispered, "Why, as your fiancé, I don't even know your itinerary?"

    "sure."

    Zhai Siluo asked him to sit down first, took out the newly bought tea set, crushed the good Pu'er tea cake, put it into the Zisha teapot, poured boiling water, and made a cup of tea for him to drink.

."Your tea making skills are getting better and better." Shen Zhuoli sighed while drinking tea.

    "Of course, the protagonist of the movie I filmed spends half of the time drinking tea, how can he not learn some tea art. But it's too late, you can't drink too much, it will affect your sleep."

    Shen Zhuoli put down the teacup and was about to say something when Zhai Siluo's cell phone suddenly rang.

    It was Zhai Peng's call.

    He glanced at Shen Zhuoli with a worried look, but he smiled at Shen Zhuoli with relief.

    After clicking on the speakerphone, Zhai Siluo answered the phone.

    He didn't speak, and the person on the other end didn't speak either. The two were deadlocked with each other. In the end, it was Zhai Peng who was defeated first and sighed heavily.

    "Are you—are you going to drive your cousin to a dead end?"

    Zhai Siluo laughed sarcastically.

."Dad, have you misunderstood me? That's all he did. The video isn't fake at all, it's just been stabbed out. It's too big to say that I'm driving him to a dead end. right?"

    "You..." Zhai Peng was at a loss for words, but when he thought of Ye Zhi's red eyes begging him, he could only say with an old face, "Whether it's true or not, this is his privacy, he used to be a star well. Yes, you don't make a river, even if he fought with you before Shen Weixi, you don't need to retaliate against him like this, right?"

    Zhai Siluo laughed, his eyes showing a cold light, "Retaliation? It was he who got me on the head first, I'm just tit-for-tat. If I endure it any longer, I'll be posted on the hot search today, and be attacked by countless people online. The person who was terminated by the company is probably me."

    The pain he experienced in his previous life was much more than what Ye Zhi had endured now.

."How can your ideas be so extreme? Your family is from a privileged family, and you were raised in the palm of your parents' palms, but Ye Zhi has no father or mother..."

    "Is it my fault that he lost his parents?" Zhai Siluo interrupted him coldly, with suppressed anger in his black eyes, he clenched his fists tightly, and the blue veins on his forehead bulged hard, "Zhai Peng, if it wasn't for you cheating, I would Mom could have lived longer, maybe she's still by my side now. You ruined her hope of living with your own hands, you still have the right to stand here and accuse me, are you worthy?"