"Are some people in the comments living in Qing Dynasty? . Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli are not related by blood, and neither of them interfered with anyone's feelings. "

    ...

    "Mr. Zhuo, what do you think about it?"

    In the living room, Li Le sat on the sofa with a serious expression.

    Shen Zhuoli still had that nonchalant expression, Xiao Jiu was lying on his knees, he touched the orange cat's fur for a while, then raised his head and looked at Zhai Siluo beside him.

    Zhai Siluo quit Weibo and threw his phone on the sofa. His eyes were bright, and he didn't panic at all, but looked at Shen Zhuoli with a smile.

    "Let's make it public."

    The two said these three words almost at the same time, and as soon as the words fell, the two laughed.

    "No, don't you wait until the public opinion subsides a bit before making it public? . . If you make it public now, in case it will affect your career..." Li Le looked at Zhai Siluo worriedly. The publicity of the two people's relationship is nothing to Shen Zhuoli, but it has a huge negative impact on Zhai Siluo's career.

    Zhai Siluo's popularity is at its peak, and there is no need to speculate on singles, and there are also a lot of girlfriend fans. However, this does not mean that fans can tolerate his public relationship, and how many stars who are in the sky quickly flop to the bottom after publicizing their relationship. Besides, Shen Zhuoli is also a very controversial subject, and there are too many complicated factors to consider when opening a relationship with him.

    "Since it's been photographed, let's make it public. The more we drag on, others will feel that we are thieves and guilty. The two of us are together in an upright manner, what can't we see the light?"

    "As for career, if you have an influence, you will have an influence. I haven't fired any singles, so fans shouldn't scold them too hard."

.Seeing Zhai Siluo's optimistic face, Li Le couldn't help sighing.

    Fifteen minutes later, Zhai Siluo posted a Weibo.

    Zhai Siluo V: We are indeed together. Thank you for your blessings. If you don’t bless you, you will all bounce back.

    The accompanying picture is a photo of him holding hands with Shen Zhuoli.

    As soon as this Weibo was posted, the hot search exploded in an instant. CP fans were still hesitant to wait and see, but now seeing the official announcement by Zhengzhu in person, they all started to celebrate like crazy.

    "Fuck, I'm not dreaming, am I?"

    "I pinched my boyfriend's thigh hard, he screamed pain, it's true!"

    "I just said that when they recorded a variety show together, there was definitely JQ, so they were already together!"

    "Ahhhhhh, I'm going to buy a bunch of firecrackers and put them in the community!"

."Don't say anything. In reply to my comment, I randomly selected two cute little ones to get two sets of big-name lipsticks."

    "Zhuosi SZD, there is no one in the world more worthy than you!"

    After a while, a gold v certified as zw chairman Shen Zhuoli retweeted Zhai Siluo's Weibo and added two hearts.

    Seeing that Zhai Siluo was the only person concerned on Shen Zhuoli's Weibo account, fans naturally understood in seconds, and immediately rushed to his Weibo to comment.