There are also many enthusiastic video big v screenshots out for everyone to pick out the details.

    "Everyone has a taste. When the two people's hands and feet are entangled, the boss's expression is too subtle."

."Damn it, can I watch this pose for free? Seeing from the back, the two really look like... [nosebleed]"

    "Am I the only one who saw a trace of pampering in the eyes of the boss?"

    "I bet fifty cents. There must be something between these two. Zhai Siluo is too arrogant. When Shen Zhuoli fell, his expression changed immediately. The previous indifference was definitely fake."

    Originally there were passers-by who came in and said that this was the big v's taking it out of context. The plot of the scene was not that exaggerated at all, until a cp fan who had been to the scene finally couldn't hold back after the show was broadcast, and posted the experience of the day on Weibo. sent out.

    Zhuosi flew with confidence: I was one of the audience members, and I witnessed the whole process of the game that day. Yes, after the boss fell into the water, Lolo not only jumped with the boss, but also helped the lifeguards pick up the boss and send it to the shore. .At that time, the expression on his face was very flustered, and I used my personality to guarantee that the relationship between the two is definitely not easy! It must have been awkward to not say hello on stage before. 【funny】

    A passerby asked suspiciously: Aren't you guys not cute real cp? Why are they all popping up like bamboo shoots after a rain?

    Zhuosi CP fan: [Justice and awe-inspiring] How can the dog food that Zhengzhu put in his mouth not eat! We are not fools!

    ...

    Seeing that Zhuosi's cp was on the hot search and was in a boiling state all day long, Shen Weixi stared at the screen of his mobile phone, his face couldn't be worse.

    Behind him, Ye Zhi brought a cup of tea, put it by his hand, and gently squeezed his shoulders for him.

    "Vichy, don't read these things online, it will affect your mood."

    "This Shen Zhuoli is simply shameless! . Every time I sell miserably to win Xiao Luo's sympathy! "

    "Okay, don't be angry, let's drink tea first, you should be tired after a day in the company."

    Shen Weixi angrily threw the phone aside and took a sip of the warm tea on the table. Suddenly thinking of something, he frowned slightly and turned to Ye Zhi.

    "Ye Zhi...Are you really not mad at me about what happened that night?"

    "You also treated me as someone else because you drank too much. I know you didn't mean it." Ye Zhi smiled slightly, with a bit of grievance in her black eyes, but her face was still thoughtful.

    "Vichy, I'm already very content to be by your side. It doesn't matter who you think of me. Besides, I lied to you before, so I owe you what I owe you, and pay for it with my body."

    Shen Weixi looked at him with a trace of guilt on his face. .After he came out from Zhai Siluo that night, he went to the club for a drink, and called Ye Zhi over in a daze. I don't know if he was too drunk, and even thought Ye Zhi was Zhai Siluo, and the two were so confused. relationship occurred.

    When he woke up the next morning and saw Ye Zhi covered in bruises, he regretted it badly, but Ye Zhi said that he didn't mind, so that he would not have to bear any psychological burden. In the past few days, Ye Zhi was worried that he was too depressed, and came to take care of him whenever he was free.