.Hearing the purring of the orange cat, Zhai Siluo's heart was about to melt. He bent down and hugged the orange cat in his arms. Before he could touch it, his arms suddenly lightened, and it was Shen Zhuoli who came over. Holding the back of Xiao Jiu's neck, he carried the orange cat out.

    "He's in heat and peeing, you'd better not hold him."

    Zhai Siluo looked at Xiao Jiu's back with pity, scratched his head and said, "No wonder, I just said why he sticks to me so much today."

    "It's covered in cat hair, so hurry up and take a bath."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, went into the bathroom, and soaked in the bathtub, he remembered that he didn't take any clothes, so he tentatively called Shen Zhuoli's name.

    Unexpectedly, the man's voice soon sounded outside the bathroom.

    "Forgot something?"

    "I didn't take the clothes." Zhai Siluo was embarrassed.

.Shen Zhuoli had already guessed it, he walked back to his bedroom, took out a new set of pajamas, and handed it into the bathroom.

    "I bought it for you, let's see if it fits." He didn't pay much attention to Zhai Siluo's body soaked in the bathtub.

    "thanks."

    "As a boyfriend, aren't these things taken for granted? You are not allowed to say thank you in the future." Shen Zhuoli said, turning around and closing the bathroom door for him.

    Zhai Siluo nodded, feeling sweet in his heart.

    When he finished bathing and changed into his pajamas, he found out that the dark blue pajamas he was wearing and Shen Zhuoli's were actually lovers' clothes, but Shen Zhuoli's pajamas had Z printed on them, while his pajamas had L printed on them.

    "When did you wash too?" Zhai Siluo was surprised at his efficiency.

    "There's also a bathroom on the second floor. I'll finish while you're still taking a bath."

.Shen Zhuoli wiped his freshly washed hair with a towel. His hair fell to his neck and was dripping wet with water. If he didn't blow it after each wash, it would be difficult to air dry naturally.

    Zhai Siluo excitedly brought the hair dryer and squatted on the bed to help him blow his hair.

    "Don't move, I'm afraid I'll burn you."

    Shen Zhuoli had to sit on the edge of the bed obediently, enjoying Zhai Siluo's thoughtful service. The hot wind blew across his scalp, and the young man's fingers gently shuttled between his black hair, carefully combing every place he blew.

    Shen Zhuoli completely relaxed, the whole person was lazy, and the long eyelashes were slightly drooping, like a big cat resting.

    Zhai Siluo let the man lean on his shoulder, and when he finished blowing his hair, Shen Zhuoli closed his eyes halfway, already drowsy. .Zhai Siluo looked down at his eyebrows, the eyebrows outlined like distant mountains, the deep double eyelids, the high nose bridge, and the two thin lips with good shape, every detail made him so moved.

    The ice in the depths of his heart has already melted, the spring water is flowing, and the joyful and warm emotions are running in his blood.

    Unable to contain the strong love in his heart, he lowered his head and kissed his eyelids.

    Shen Zhuoli's eyelashes trembled, but he did not open his eyes, but the corners of his mouth were obviously raised.

    Zhai Siluo rubbed his chin, and couldn't help kissing his cheek, the bridge of his nose, and finally when his lips almost fell to his pink lips, the man suddenly opened his eyes.