Secretary Zhou pushed a small dining cart in. Zhai Siluo thought it was a nutritious meal for the patient, but he didn't expect the lid to be opened, and the ceramic plate turned out to be steaming hot pasta and steak.

."I owe you a big meal, I'm sorry. If you don't dislike it, you can eat it here."

    "Then you won't eat?"

    Shen Zhuoli smiled, her eyes soft, "I can't eat until two hours later, don't worry about me, eat first."

    Zhai Siluo always felt that this seemed cruel to Shen Zhuoli. It was obvious that the man's eyes were sure, and he was already hungry, so he still picked up the knife and fork.

    "You said this yourself, don't blame me for being greedy later."

    "You eat yours, I'll read a book for a while."

    Zhai Siluo was already hungry, and he didn't care about his image in front of the man, so he lowered his head and ate pasta. I thought it was the takeaway ordered by Secretary Zhou, but the taste may be average, not as good as the restaurant's taste. Unexpectedly, the taste is exactly the same as that of the restaurant. The steak is also a top-quality wagyu beef, which is tender on the outside and tender in the mouth.

."I remember that restaurant doesn't offer takeaway?" Zhai Siluo wiped his mouth, looking surprised.

    "I bought that restaurant and will deliver takeout in the future."

    Shen Zhuoli flipped a page of the book and said lightly, with a tone as relaxed as buying an apple.

    Zhai Siluo strongly disagreed, "You are not afraid of losing money. The annual failure rate of the catering industry is over 40%."

    "If you lose money, you will lose money, as long as you like to eat."

    Zhai Siluo looked at him like a domineering president and couldn't help but want to laugh.

    Two hours later, Shen Zhuoli's nutritious meal was also delivered, which were all light porridge and side dishes.

    He put down the book and tried to sit up in a different position. The efficacy of the anesthetic was fading, and there was a faint pain of tearing from the wound in his abdomen. Just sitting up, he was sweating all over and his face was white.

.Zhai Siluo took a pillow and put it behind his waist, and asked worriedly, "Can you eat by yourself?"

    Shen Zhuoli shook his head and said with a wry smile, "It is estimated that we need to find a nurse to help."

    "Didn't I feed you the same? You don't need to find a nurse."

    The young man lowered his head, picked up the porridge and spoon on the table, pulled the chair closer, and sat down beside the bed.

    "Come on, open your mouth."

    Shen Zhuoli opened his mouth obediently and swallowed the porridge in one bite.

    Looking at the worried eyes and careful movements of the young man, the pain from the wound seemed to be negligible.

    "Which of these dishes do you want to eat? I'll bring it to you."

    "Just the boiled broccoli."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, and was about to give him the broccoli when the door of the ward suddenly opened behind him, and an unexpected figure appeared at the door.

."Mr. Zhai, I'm sorry, our President Zhuo is resting." Secretary Zhou followed Zhai Peng anxiously.

    "Don't stop me, I have to see you, Mr. Zhuo today!" Zhai Peng just finished speaking when he suddenly saw Zhai Siluo sitting in front of Shen Zhuoli's hospital bed, who was still feeding him intimately. Those rumors uploaded, the man's face suddenly became extremely gloomy.