"Si Luo, come to the hospital tomorrow to see Grandpa, okay?" Shen Weixi's voice was almost begging.

    Zhai Siluo was shocked, "How is he now?"

."It was an acute cerebral thrombosis plus a stroke. Now I'm paralyzed. The doctor said it's because of emotional stimulation, and I'm in a very bad condition now. Siluo, I know you've suffered a lot in the Shen family, but grandpa is still kind to you. ,right?"

    Zhai Siluo was speechless for a moment. His emotions towards Shen Zhengde are very complicated now. That person once coerced Aunt Zhuo with all his conscience and threatened Aunt Zhuo's husband. As long as he thinks of this, he feels like a thorn in his heart.

    Shen Weixi seemed to have guessed what he was thinking, he lowered his head and laughed at himself, "I know, the media is reporting about Grandpa's past events everywhere, I admit that he did something wrong in the past, and I won't help him defend, but now I'm just an old man who is dying, and he's still the grandfather who watched me grow up, so why can't the public opinion forgive him?"

    When Zhai Siluo heard this, he became angry.

."Forgive him? Who will pay for the grievances Aunt Zhuo suffered? Also, Aunt Zhuo's parents were also forced to commit suicide by public opinion. Who spoke to them back then? The victims' grievances have not been redressed. You are with me now. Say you want to forgive the perpetrator?"

    "Xiao Luo, that's not what I meant..."

    Zhai Siluo had nothing to say to him and hung up the phone.

    Looking at the pitch-black screen, Shen Weixi sighed helplessly. He sat back on the bench and looked in the direction of the ICU ward, Junxiu's face was full of daze and sadness.

    In just one day, his entire world was turned upside down. He was originally high-spirited and high-spirited, waiting to take over his grandfather's position and lead Shen shi to a higher level. But what happened today was like pouring down a bowl of icy water. He seemed to fall into the ice cellar, completely lost in the darkness, and could never find the way forward.

.The only one who can comfort him is Zhai Siluo. Although he scolded himself on the phone, he might have been content to hear his voice...

    He sat for a long time, and suddenly there was a tall figure next to him.

    The pale light of the hospital shone on the man's handsome eyebrows, which were always gentle and smiling in the past, but at this moment they were terribly cold.

    Thinking of what happened during the day, Shen Weixi felt an uncontrollable fear, stood up slowly, and looked at him with some vigilance.

    "Fourth uncle, what are you doing here?"

    "After all, he is the biological father who gave me blood and blood, and has raised me for so many years. Is it fair that I don't go and see?" Shen Zhuoli's tone was sarcastic.

    "Shen Zhuoli, you are not qualified to come here at all!" An angry voice suddenly sounded behind him, and it was actually Shen Jianye and his wife who came.

.Shen Jianye strode up in front of Shen Zhuoli with a resentful and vicious expression, wishing to swallow him alive.

    "Get out of here! You inhuman beast!"

    Shen Zhuoli's expression remained unchanged, his eyelids drooped slightly, and he looked at him coldly.

    "Let me get out? Shen Jianye, I haven't asked you to get out of the Shen family yet."