"So you're targeting me to get revenge on my dad?"

    "Forget it, middle school life is pretty boring. If you want to have some fun, you are the best test subject.From the first time he saw Zhai Siluo and watched the boy help him with his luggage, he knew that the boy was not of the same kind as him, sunny, innocent, kind, and those positive words seemed to be created for him. Dirty contrasts sharply.

    Why? He remembered that he had a great unwillingness and resentment in his heart. How could Zhai Siluo live happily and freely and show that heartless smile? His father obviously ruined his life, but he lived so happily.

    He's going to destroy him too! Let that white paper be stained with a dirty color!

    Deliberately lied to deceive Shen Weixi that he was the one who took care of him in the hospital. When the two of them were about to get married, he deliberately returned to China. He worked hard to become the "white moonlight" in Shen Weixi's heart. But it produced great joy and pleasure. .He knew that his heart had long been hopelessly twisted, and he enjoyed tasting the pain and despair of others.

    After that, however, everything was out of his control. Zhai Siluo actually took the initiative to break off the marriage with Shen Weixi, but instead made Shen Weixi obsessed with him and developed love. His meticulous planning was in vain, his lying in the hospital was also exposed, and Zhai Siluo even took the limelight when he appeared on a variety show to participate in the draft... His originally promising life was completely out of control and slipped into the abyss step by step.

    Looking at the reply, Zhai Siluo twitched the corners of his mouth. Thinking of yourself as the object of fun is really something Ye Zhi would say.

    "If I can't let you go, I have to think about it. After all, the control is in my hands now."

    After replying, Zhai Siluo turned off the phone and started work with a blank face. .In fact, he still has a lot of confusion in his heart. It is probably impossible to ask the old man face to face. If he is so violent, if he asks it, he will probably directly piss the old man to death. Why don't he go to his brother's place to find out.

    Just as I was thinking about it, someone suddenly poked my shoulder. Little Fatty retracted his hand hesitantly and said tentatively, "Mr. Zhai, do you want to order takeout with us at noon?"

    Because of what he said to Zhai Siluo yesterday, Fatty has always felt a little guilty in his heart, and wanted to find an opportunity to apologize to him. So I used the excuse of ordering takeout to talk to him.

    "You can just order one for me, I can eat anything." Zhai Siluo seemed a little absent-minded.

.Xiao Pang nodded, looked at his expression, a trace of guilt flashed in his eyes, and said softly, "Mr. Zhai, I was a little impulsive when I spoke yesterday, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I know you reminded me to pay attention to my body just for the sake of I'm good."

    "Well, I didn't mind it."

    Seeing that Zhai Siluo didn't care, Little Fatty breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately took out his mobile phone to help him order.

    Zhai Siluo's work has long been completed. He repeatedly thought about what Ye Zhi had said to him in his mind. He didn't even want to sit in the cubicle.

    When he was thinking about what kind of reason he should make up for his leave, the next workstation suddenly made a loud clanging sound, and when he turned around, he saw that Fatty couldn't sit still and fell from the chair.

    Other colleagues didn't know why, thinking that Xiaopang fell without looking at the road, and they all burst into laughter. .Only Zhai Siluo noticed that Fatty's face seemed too right. His face was covered in sweat, and his hands were shaking when he was holding the table up.