"Which other guests are also on the invite list?"

    Zhai Siluo just asked casually, but Li Le's expression suddenly became a little subtle.

."You're not going to tell me that they invited Ye Zhi too, right?"

    Li Le smiled awkwardly, "I heard that it seems that it is mainly because Pineapple TV and Xinghai have been cooperating all the time. Although Dream Chasing 101 is a mess, the basic chassis is still there, and the hot search every day has also created some false popularity. In addition, Ye Zhi has a lot of shots, so I still accumulated some fans, and Pineapple TV took a fancy to it."

    "Then I won't go." Zhai Siluo looked impatient.

    "No, the notice fee is 2 million yuan, and being able to show up on satellite TV is not the same concept as the Net Zong. At that time, your nationalism will be able to reach a new level." Li Le was completely broken for him. Heart.

    "Old Li, I know you're doing it for my own good, but I really don't deal with Ye Zhi, and you don't want to see me fighting with him under the camera, right? . Moreover, with his small body, I must have abused him unilaterally. By then, let alone the increase in fans, the fans that have finally accumulated will have to be wiped out. "

    Seeing Zhai Siluo's resolute tone, Li Le had no choice. Who made these two rivals in love before? If you really meet on a variety show, it won't look good, and public relations won't be easy at that time.

    Maybe it would be better to push down the announcement of Pineapple TV?

    Zhai Siluo originally thought that if he didn't take the initiative to provoke Ye Zhi, the two would be able to live in peace with each other and be the right plastic cousin for the time being. Unexpectedly, a few days later, he realized that he was wrong.

    It was during the recording of the third episode of Hot-Blooded Teenager, the sun was hot at noon, Zhai Siluo had finished his lunch and fell asleep in the nanny's car, but he heard the assistant calling outside with a flustered tone.

    "Then should I tell Brother Siluo? ... Well, I won't let him read Weibo today, I see."

.The assistant's name is Xiao Ai, a girl with round cheeks and slightly chubby cheeks. Enthusiastic, kind-hearted, and sometimes reckless. For example, she forgot now that Zhai Siluo likes to open the window a little to let in the air when she sleeps, so her conversation with Li Le was clearly transmitted into the car.

    Zhai Siluo was completely sleepless. He didn't know where he left his phone, and he didn't bother to look for it, so he lowered the car window and patted Xiao Ai's head from behind.

    "Don't tell me what?"

    When Xiao Ai turned around, she found that Zhai Siluo was standing by the car window, and she was a little flustered. Zhai Siluo didn't speak, just stretched out his hand and looked at each other for a few seconds, Xiao Ai was finally defeated and handed the phone to him weakly.

    "Brother Siluo, don't be angry, and don't be affected by your mood. The company is already trying to find a way to withdraw the hot search..."

    In the Orange Forum, a well-known gossip forum in the circle, a thousand-story high-rise building was suddenly built last night. .The landlord tells a touching love story from the perspective of a bystander in a first-person tone. The protagonists of the story are A and B, A is a beautiful and miserable academic tyrant with a poor background, and B is rebellious. The wealthy and noble son, because of a pass under the camphor tree, the two met and fell in love, but they had to reluctantly parted because of family obstacles. At this time, the vicious male partner C, who has been secretly in love with B for a long time, took the opportunity and deliberately told B that A had a boyfriend in a foreign country, climbed into B's bed while B was sad, and used family interests to force B to marry him.