The old house has been sold, and now another family of three lives there. Osmanthus and peach trees are planted in the yard, and a little girl is doing her homework on a stone bench.

    Zhai Siluo knocked on the door hesitantly.

    "Dad, Mom, a celebrity has come to our house!" .The little girl was also chasing the hot-blooded boy, and she recognized him at once, and she was very surprised.

    After learning that he was the son of the previous householder and a star, the couple warmly received him.

    After Zhai Siluo explained his purpose, the couple were a little surprised.

    "Looking for the letter from more than ten years ago? I don't seem to have any impression. It's been too long." The host was blank.

    The hostess was also at a loss. She tried to recall the years when she and her husband first moved in, and suddenly a light flashed in her mind.

    "Husband, have you sold all those old books and old newspapers in the warehouse?"

    "I'm going to sell it in the next two days, what's wrong?"

    "I remember seeing a few envelopes in it. I thought it was sent to the wrong address, so I kept it there, waiting for someone to find it. It's been there for years."

.Zhai Siluo's eyes lit up, "Can I go in and have a look?"

    Dust fluttered in the dim utility room, exuding a damp, musty smell. Zhai Siluo squatted half-squatting, rummaging through the old yellowed newspapers, and finally found a corner of an envelope. When he opened it, he found a promotional advertisement.

    One after another, when I opened it, they were all overdue bills, promotional advertisements, discount coupons, and the like. When I opened the last envelope, Zhai Siluo had given up hope, but he saw Qingjun's beautiful handwriting on the cover.

    Xiao Luo received.

    He opened the letter tremblingly. After more than ten years, the thin paper seemed to shatter when squeezed.

    Shen Zhuoli's words are just like people, handsome and straight.

    Xiao Luo, I don't know if you can receive this letter. .I heard from my mother that you have moved, and I have also moved to live in another place with my mother and stepfather. Xiao Luo, for some reasons, I may not be able to see you in the past few years, I'm sorry. You should be taller now, but don't cry like you used to.

    I'm all right, I hope you are as happy and happy as ever. Hope to get a reply this time.

    Shen Zhuoli.

    pat.

    Something fainted on the yellowed stationery, obscuring the ancient handwriting.

    It turns out that Shen Zhuoli really wrote letters to himself, and he also wrote many letters. Just because he moved around, he didn't even receive a letter.

    He clearly said that Brother Zhuoli should remember him, but why did he forget the other party?

    Zhai Siluo, you are such a heartless fool!

    After thanking the couple, it was already dark when they came out of the old house.

.Zhai Siluo sat on a bench in the park and called Zhai Siming.

    "Brother, I want to ask you something. What happened to Brother Zhuoli's family back then?"

    Zhai Siming was picking jewelry for his fiancee in the jewelry store. Hearing his words, his face quickly turned serious, and he signaled the clerk next to him to leave first.