Zhai Siluo didn't bother to deal with him here, he made a lukewarm hum, and then pulled Shen Zhuoli to the doll machine next to him to catch the doll.

    Shen Weixi looked at the intimate backs of the two of them, the melted ice cream touched his hand, the weather was hot, and there was a nameless fire in his heart.

    Did this guy do it on purpose? .To ignore him on purpose, to ignore him, to get his attention?

    And he broke off his marriage with himself, why is the fourth uncle still so kind to him?

    Shen Weixi narrowed his eyes, suddenly remembering what Shen Weijie had said to him in the hospital, his brows wrinkled unconsciously.

    Zhai Siluo spent all 30 game coins, but he didn't even catch a doll.

    He tapped the button irritably, turned his head and saw an escape room in the distance, his eyes lit up again.

    However, as soon as I entered with Shen Zhuoli, I encountered those two unsightly people again.

    "What are you looking at, are you the only ones who can play escape room?" Shen Weixi's tone was a little awkward.

    Ye Zhi tugged at his sleeve and said tentatively, "Vichy, why don't we change the project?"

.He never liked to stay in such a confined space, and he would feel scared when taking a high-rise elevator, but he didn't know why Shen Weixi insisted on coming here to play.

    Seeing Zhai Siluo looking at him, Shen Weixi took Ye Zhi's hand and said softly, "Xiaozhi, don't be afraid, I will protect you later, and I promise to come out soon."

    Shen Zhuoli came over, separated Shen Weixi and Zhai Siluo, and smiled slightly.

    "Xiao Luo, let's go first."

    Coincidentally, the four were assigned to the same secret room.

    ten minutes later.

    In the dimly lit room, Zhai Siluo, with his eyes wrapped in black cloth and his hands and feet tied with ropes, was sitting on a chair, very depressed.

    How could he be so unlucky to be a hostage? .I don't know when the fourth uncle will be able to find him, no, he shouldn't be called the fourth uncle now, should he be called Zhuoli brother...

    Suddenly, a terrifying and strange laughter sounded.

    "My poor little lost friends, welcome to the secret room game. Your companions are in danger. If you want to save them, just solve my puzzles as soon as possible. Remember, every choice you make will vital."

    This line is really good enough.

    Zhai Siluo muttered when he suddenly heard a panicked cry for help from the room next to him.

    "Vichy, Vichy, where are you?"

    Ye Zhi was actually locked up next to him? What kind of tricks is this secret room game playing?

    "Stop screaming, it's so noisy! We can't hear the sound outside, otherwise it's called a secret room."

    "It's you?".Realizing that Zhai Siluo was next to him, Ye Zhi's fear eased a lot. He was silent for a few minutes, not knowing what to think, he smiled.

    "Cousin, you are really good. After leaving Wei Xi, you turned around and went to hook up with Shen Zhuoli. Unfortunately, Shen Zhuoli has no real power in the Shen family, and he is an illegitimate child. What are you trying to do?"