Hearing that Shen Zhuoli likes women, the old man breathed a sigh of relief. It is enough to have a male granddaughter-in-law at home, but he does not want another male daughter-in-law.

    After dinner, Zhai Siluo went for a walk in the rose garden in the backyard alone. Just after passing the corner of a fountain, a mocking voice was heard.

    "Shen Zhuoli, don't think that your surname is Shen, and you really think of yourself as a rich and noble son. . . You don't like what I introduced, do you still want to marry a fairy? "

    It was actually Shen Jianye's voice.

    Zhai Siluo paused, hid his figure under an arbor, and listened to the conversation between the two with some trepidation.

    It seemed that the fourth uncle's situation in the Shen family was much more difficult than he imagined.

    "Second brother misunderstood, I do have someone I like."

    Shen Jianye snorted coldly, "Does the person you like like you? But... your face is really good, and you look like your mother's seductive bitch."

    "Second brother, please be more respectful in your tone."

    "Why don't I respect it? Let me tell you the truth, your mother was the first to fall in love with me back then, but that shameless bastard actually climbed into my dad's bed!"

.Shen Jianye got angry when he mentioned this. He was the one who first fell in love with Zhuo Wei, but he was taken to sleep by his father. The old man is already old, and he still does such immoral things. He is full of anger and suffocation and has nowhere to vent, so he has to transfer all his hatred to Zhuo Wei.

    "Shen Zhuoli, I'll give you a little face in front of people, but I advise you not to put your nose on your face and not recognize your own status. In the future, it's better for me to be a man with my tail tucked in at the Shen family!"

    Zhai Siluo did not expect that Shen Jianye, who seemed elegant and gentle, would say such vicious words to his own younger brother.

    The genes of the Shen family are really rotten to the core.

    When Shen Jianye left, he quietly stuck his head out and found that Shen Zhuoli was still standing there.

    The man stood in the shadow of the street lamp, looking at the moon above his head, wondering what he was thinking.

.Zhai Siluo felt a little distressed, he was hesitating whether to walk over, his foot slipped, he stepped on a branch, and there was a cracking sound.

    "Who?"

    "Fourth uncle, it's me... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just happened to pass by."

    Seeing that the person behind the tree was Zhai Siluo, Shen Zhuoli chuckled, and his eyes instantly became gentle.

    "You don't need to apologize for anything that has nothing to do with you."

    "Fourth uncle, don't pay attention to what the second uncle said. I believe that your mother is not the kind of person he said."

    Shen Zhuoli twitched the corner of his mouth, and there was a trace of sadness in his eyes.

    He thought countless times, if he could be reborn a little earlier, would everything be different?

.But he happened to be reborn a year ago, when Zhai Siluo was engaged to Shen Weixi, and he couldn't change the tragic fate of his mother and stepfather.