real thang :) aka explanation ⚠🚩

so actually here I will explain the story plot.

⚠ WARNING ⚠

⛔ HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!!! ⛔

like... The whole story plot is here lmaoo
So don't read if u don't want spoilers :D

So this all started 10 years ago, but more precisely ever since Jimin's mother left him at the age of 12 because she died from cancer.

So he was left with his step dad, which himself was definitely not a good father to him.

He harassed him, mentally, physically and sexually.

On the top of that he always admired his eyes, whenever he was touching Jimin  intimately or trying to force him into sex with him he always admired his eyes.

" Your eye are so beautiful, I like them" was a constant line jimin heard when he was getting abused or sexually harassed.

This was too much for him, he got harassed almost everyday, actually untill he went to college when  he was 19, he didn't have any friends to share this with, share his misery.

Even his friend Namjoon left the city.

There was no one to save him from that hellhole.

Busan was his hellhole, his trauma.

Due to all those reasons, Jimin was definitely not in a good condition.
Physically and especially mentally.

He was mentally ill, and no one knew that untill one day.

Jimin was attending to medical college, which he majors in surgery.
There he found a boy, an odd one. Almost staring at him. He was unusual, and Jimin haven't seen him around.

After college started the professor divide students into pairs and gave them a assignment which Ofcourse Jimin was paired with the newcomer , apparently a newcomer from Daegu.

After becoming partners, they kinda talked and got to knew each other.

They spend a lot of time together, talking, going on shopping and stuff, playing games and also invited eachothers apartments and spend evenings. They got closer as the time passed.
Atleast Jimin had someone to talk with in this hellhole.

But Jimin was okay untill Yoongi admired his eyes.

" Jimin, your eyes are really pretty. I haven't seen eyes like those in anyone "

That's when Jimin hits his nerve,It was just a small praise, no intention was hidden but  his mind again got upside down, unwanted memories and how that his step dad harassed him came to his mind.
And there was only thing in his mind which he wanted to do from a long time.

Kill

Kill and remove those eyeballs.

He pictured it, he was happy. He wanted to do that so bad.

Thats how he ended up in Yoongi's apartment in the middle of the night, pointing a knife to him.

__________________flashback

"Now this is what you would get for admiring what's mine, Min Yoongi "

Just wait and watch untill I plop these eyeballs off of you.

"B-but , Jimin wh-what did I do, Just calm down, let's talk. D-dont  do this to me-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! I just thought I find someone to talk, Someone to share my feelings and stories, someone I felt safe with, but Oh, I was so wrong, you are the same ! Same as him ! YOU ALL SHOULD DIE! you all should-